Data analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Find jobs for data analyst

Data analyst Interview Questions

data analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How many barbers were there in Ireland?

2 Answers

Its a basic Fermi problem.

There are 4.83 million people in Ireland I would assume that 50% of them are males I would assume that an average male goes to the barber once every month I would assume that each barber can deliver services to 3 people per hour I would assume that each barber works an average of 30*4*11 hours I would assume that an average barber has an occupancy ratio of 70% 4830000*0.5*1 barber services demand per month in Ireland (males) 30*4*3*0.7 barber services per barber and month There are around 9.000 barbers in Ireland

Competency-based Questions

1 Answer

market specific stupid questions such as "give me an example of fast food chains in your country" "give me an example of the name of the highways in your city"

1 Answer

Q: IQ question: I have 9 coins and 8 have the same weight and the last one is heavier. I also have a balance beam to weigh the coins with. In how many minimum attempts you can find the heavier coin?

1 Answer

All based on behavioural questions for first 2 rounds Last round, on site was all to do with Facebook data

1 Answer

Why are indexes used in databases

1 Answer

Do you want to work for a Start-up

1 Answer

describe a difficult situation that you managed to resolve and how it had an impact etc etc. The questions asked where in all fairness very straight forward which you would expect for such a low paid job. It is basically a data processing centre job.

1 Answer

Asked about writing a piece of code to convert milliseconds into hours mins and seconds.

1 Answer

Basic HR questions, Why do you want to Join, and situation questions.

110 of 84 Interview Questions