Customer Success Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Customer Success Manager Interview Questions

Customer success manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

1. Give us an example of one difficult situation with a customer you could turn around. 2. Give us an example of one difficult situation with a customer you could not turn around. 3. What are your strength and weaknesses? 4. What do you like about Customer Success Management? 5. What is the meaning of Customer Success in your opinion? 6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?

1 Answer

For the first two questions I provided examples from my previous position. The third question I answered providing my weaknesses and told the interviewer to ask my colleagues about my strength. The fourth question I answered as follows: I am passionate about working closely with customers in order to create a relationship of trust. Starting from that point I will then be able to help the customer being more successful in what they are doing and/or want to archive by enabling them to get solutions and results the fastest way possible. The fifth question I answered as follows: Customer Success means to me to assist my customer and enable him/her to be more successful as an organization by using the tool/software/hardware provided by my employer. Question 6 I responded with my individual goal.

Can you please describe your understanding of NoSQL?

Why Wrike?

1 Answer

Questions were quiet generic. Interview really focused on making sure that the candidate has a good understanding of the role.

Tell me about a situation where you received a negative feedback, and how you reacted to it.

What does success mean to me? How would I make an impact in this role? What plan would I implement to build rapport with the clients?

Prioritize the client's issues / inquiries. Identify next steps. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

What is the volume/number of customers I am dealing with?

110 of 46 Interview Questions