Find jobs for creative designer

Creative designer Interview Questions

Creative Designer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Rebel Athletic
Creative Designer was asked...3 May 2017

Most of the questions relate to your design skills and previous experience. The only question that I was completely thrown off by was "are you planning on having children?" The interviewer asked this in a casual way when asking other 'get to know you' questions, but I immediately was alarmed that it was asked.

4 Answers

Due to laws of discrimination in the workforce in the US, asking that question, if you plan on having children is 100% illegal to ask. Less

I answered honestly and told the interviewer that children were in my future but not immediately. Less

That’s an odd question to ask in an interview, I didn’t even think they were allowed to ask such questions due to discrimination laws. Less

Show More Responses
Estée Lauder Companies

Why are you interested in working at Estée Lauder Companies?

2 Answers

Vhjj

Its feels great to work with such a good & huge brand.. feel achieved something best in my life.. Less

Would you be able to work as an Art Director and as a Copywriter for a junior graphic designer?

Seriously?

Orange Bus

Do you want the job?

Yes, Yes I do...

Weill Cornell Medical College

Tell us about yourself.

1 Answers

Gave a short biography of my upbringing.

Geek Creative Agency

What is your previous experience?

1 Answers

Which position do you prefer?

Interactive Avenues

Design process

1 Answers

briefly explained them about it.

Zenergy Communications

Why are you leaving your current employer?

1 Answers

Looking for new opportunities, looking for a company where they is opportunity for growth. Less

Rebel Athletic

If I was willing to work unreasonable hours. They said it was normal for Designers to work until 11 pm at night and on weekends.

1 Answers

I said I was willing. I am quite passionate about my art and my work, and I would be willing to do what was necessary to get the job done. Less

Powerfront

They asked about previous experience, I can't really remember the questions but they at least seemed tailored to my resume and experience

1 Answers

I answered honestly and confidently

Viewing 1 - 10 of 238 Interview Questions