Corporate investigator Interview Questions

Corporate Investigator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Wynn Resorts
Corporate Investigator was asked...17 September 2016

Tell us about you work history and education

1 Answers

Told them about my work experience and education.

Vodafone

What knowlege of the corporatation do you have

generic

PayPal

Tell us about a time where you had a large data set and what did you do to find patterns? Tell us about a time where you investigated something and what was the output of the investigation? Tell us about a brief SAR that you wrote and did you have any quality defects, if so what were they and why?

1 Answers

Mainly used VBAs and Macros to sort through the data and used conditional formatting to find and analyze trends. Less

The Home Depot

Tell me about a time you had a conflict with your supervisor. What was the conflict? What was the outcome

1 Answers

Conflicts with your supervisor are key to the program's success. Differences in approaches to issues we face, or case specific tactics are needed to make sure you are approaching challenge or cases in the best way possible. If you do not disagree with your supervisor on occasion, and more importantly, voice your opinion, the team will continue to struggle. It is my job to use my expertise and share it with my supervisor and team. Less

KPMG

Your motivation, background, language knowledge (rumor has it that sometimes they test it, did not happen to me).

BHP

What is your current salary?

Tractor Supply

Nothing to difficult, mainly questing related to partnerships, past experience (Tell me about a time when...) and communication.

UBS

Why do you want to work for UBS?

The Risk Advisory Group

Questions were mainly concerned with how my background fitted the job requirements and what I knew about Risk Advisory Group (e.g. 'What do we do in your words?', 'Who are our competitors?' etc.).

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 Interview Questions