Consulting Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Consulting Analyst Interview Questions

Consulting analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you had any questions about accenture

1 Answer

Is there anything that they didn’t expect from Accenture when they started that surprised them to encounter in their working life

What experience shows you'll be capable of the consulting lifestyle

1 Answer

I think the most difficult question was in responding to the personal question which delved into personal relationships that I had with other people who I had worked with in the past. They really sought to tease out any tensions that occurred between myself and others and how I had dealt with them. They explored how I dealt with people from different backgrounds and abilities and sought great detail about my experiences and my response to them. The interviewers searched for occasions when I had been in conflict with others and how I dealt with it. Over the course of half an hour or so,They acquired a great amount of detail and really teased out my understanding of my own behaviour and how it influenced others.

1 Answer

None, was asked to run through my previous experience only by a manager who had not seen my CV before sitting down to interview.

If you were to interview a client from an industry you are not a specialist in for helping them develop an analytical solution, then can you briefly explain all the steps from start to finish you would take.

An example of a time you thought you were given unfair feedback

What are your strengths/weakenesses? What do you think a consultant does?

What is a relational database?

1 Answer

Why do you want this role and work for Deloitte

110 of 15 Interview Questions