Client Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Client Specialist Interview Questions

Client specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe yourself and steps to teach your client how to create an account with Indeed.

2 Answers

The first question I replied with a template usually common to this type of questions and the second copy and paste from indeed's website. Got the feedback from the recruiter informing that I was not selected to the second round because I had a few grammar mistakes in my assessment. I understand that English is not my native language, but how can I could have mistakes in my assessment if I copied and pasted information directly from your official website? Waste of time and talent!

Thank you very much for contacting me and understanding my frustration regarding the process at Indeed. To be honest with you this is the first time that I apply for this company, previously I was contacted four times in my LinkedIn. •The 1st time I was struggling trying to understand the recruiter's accent, having in my mind that she was not clear, Valentina her name, just left me talking and said that I was not good for the Portuguese position, fair enough as I was not able to understand her. •My second time Andrea the recruiter never replied my Spanish test. •3rd time a very lovely lady Selene passed me to the face to face interview and I got a feedback that I could not share customer service examples, which I am fine with this. This last time I decided to apply, passed the phone interview, got my assignment and if you are not working in your native I totally agree that you should have a test, got a reply not clear stating that I had grammar errors, not clear in which question. Note that I had a copy and paste from your website. I am no longer interested in your company and I know that you couldn't care less, but the frustration is the sensation of knowing that you were looking for a native speaker and made me spend time for nothing.

Why do you want to work for Indeed.

1 Answer

They asked about my salary expectations .

1 Answer

There was one specific question about company account

1 Answer

what Indeed product do you know ?

1 Answer

I signed a NDA so I can't get into too much detail but be prepared to reply to behavioural questions based on the STAR method and to showcase your knowledge about the company. Most of all, be yourself and have fun! Good luck

What do you know about indeed

1 Answer

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

How do you deal with difficult challenges?

1 Answer

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

How would you explain to someone relative it can be a friend etc what is Indeed with your words

110 of 14 Interview Questions