Business development representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Business development representative Interview Questions

business development representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Probing questions that create an understanding of your motivation and and background but very fair

2 Answers

It is best to answer honest and show that you are an individual

Thank you very much for the oppourtunity you offer me,you are so kind.Iam very eager to work in your company through the oppourtunity you will offer me.There are so many reasons that makes me to be motivated to work with you 1, I want to live permanently in your country becouse ilove your country, the peoples and the peoples life style and also i love the peoples work habit 2, Another reason is poverty.I was born in a poor family.I need to eradicate these poverty by working hardly. iam also a student at wollo university but i will graduate within after seven monthes.after graduation i want to come and work with you. please help me iam so eager.iam sure you will help me becouse you are the blessed one.

Who are Dropbox's competitors?

1 Answer

Why Vectra? Describe Cognito? Who are our competitors? What are the differentiators?

1 Answer

Why hubspot? Why sales? tell me about a time when... how do you plan? What was the last thing you taught yourself?

1 Answer

Whats the difference between inbound and outbound calls

1 Answer

What was your day to day tasks

1 Answer

They were probing for detail on specific features of the software

1 Answer

Why Salesforce? What is your previous experience? Nothing out of the ordinary here. Always digging for personality, character and motivation. Although at the final on-site interview (director level), I was asked if I am tough enough to handle the BDR role (you have to deal with many prospects, so rejection is a daily fact) - then I had to share my B2C phone calling experiences.

1 Answer

why salesforce? describe yourself with 3 positives and 1 negative. what areas would you need support on should you be accepted?

Why Salesforce?