Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Find jobs for Business Analyst

Business Analyst Interview Questions

Business analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

All HR questions were competencies based. There's some repetition, so be prepared to sound quite repetitive too. "How do you deal with multiple priorities?", "What do you do when there's a conflict in opinions?", etc.

1 Answer

Think of examples from your past experience. Remember, communication is key and will suit as the answer to many questions.

Have you had a situation where somebody working for you was dishonest, if so how did you handle it.

1 Answer

What do you think about Citi?

1 Answer

One person being extremely uninterested in my responses and reading their blackberry. They generally tuned in and out over the hour long interview.

1 Answer

Business case was not very clear and left room for lots of ambiguity as you would expect. Felt that the analysts in the US were not engaging with the case and did not let me expand on potential areas. Also lack of laptop hindered ecxplanation as required to hold piece of paper up to web cam rather than screen sharing via vc - seemed odd due to the high level of technology in the office.

1 Answer

How many houses in the US have blue doors

2 Answers

I think the most difficult question was in responding to the personal question which delved into personal relationships that I had with other people who I had worked with in the past. They really sought to tease out any tensions that occurred between myself and others and how I had dealt with them. They explored how I dealt with people from different backgrounds and abilities and sought great detail about my experiences and my response to them. The interviewers searched for occasions when I had been in conflict with others and how I dealt with it. Over the course of half an hour or so,They acquired a great amount of detail and really teased out my understanding of my own behaviour and how it influenced others.

1 Answer

what is your understanding of the role?

1 Answer

Methods for gathering requirements?

110 of 110 Interview Questions