Business analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Business analyst Interview Questions

business analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How many houses in the US have blue doors

2 Answers

Break the problem down. Best to start by eliminating other options to leave you with the main possibilities.

There are 400 million people in the U.S Assuming there is 5 people to one house there is 80million homes in. 50 States, 150 major cities. Outo f the 80 million homes we know that 35% are registered democratics out of the35% democrats only 10% are extreme liberals so 10% of 30 million is 3 million homes in the U.S. will have blue doors.

For instance, questions to describe what would be the main challenge to the position and technical skills.

1 Answer

Various project based scenarios posed and asked how to respond to those various situations.

1 Answer

Did not have the interview! Create a flow chart to describe the login process to the facebook page!

1 Answer

One person being extremely uninterested in my responses and reading their blackberry. They generally tuned in and out over the hour long interview.

1 Answer

Do you have any understanding of software testing processes

1 Answer

Methods for gathering requirements?

1 Answer

Business case was not very clear and left room for lots of ambiguity as you would expect. Felt that the analysts in the US were not engaging with the case and did not let me expand on potential areas. Also lack of laptop hindered ecxplanation as required to hold piece of paper up to web cam rather than screen sharing via vc - seemed odd due to the high level of technology in the office.

1 Answer

What is your biggest strength

1 Answer

Asked me to tell him about capita.

110 of 121 Interview Questions