Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Business Analyst Interview Questions

Business analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How many houses in the US have blue doors

2 Answers

Break the problem down. Best to start by eliminating other options to leave you with the main possibilities.

There are 400 million people in the U.S Assuming there is 5 people to one house there is 80million homes in. 50 States, 150 major cities. Outo f the 80 million homes we know that 35% are registered democratics out of the35% democrats only 10% are extreme liberals so 10% of 30 million is 3 million homes in the U.S. will have blue doors.

Methods for gathering requirements?

1 Answer

How much were you paid on a certain contract

1 Answer

How would you go about gathering requirements.

1 Answer

Official questions: Can you tell me about your most challenging team experience? Can you tell me about a time where you had a conflict with someone in your team? Can you tell me about a time you solved a complex work issue or task? Can you talk to me about a time you drove a task/project on your own initiative and drive? Can you describe to me a situation within your work career which would describe or portray your drive to achieve? Can you tell me about your reporting experience? And give me an example which would describe your analytical skills Can you please rate yourself on the below Tools and give me examples of tasks or outcome performed on these tools?

1 Answer

All HR questions were competencies based. There's some repetition, so be prepared to sound quite repetitive too. "How do you deal with multiple priorities?", "What do you do when there's a conflict in opinions?", etc.

1 Answer

Give an example where you encountered a problem and how you solved it.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for ESB?

1 Answer

Do you have any understanding of software testing processes

1 Answer

The manager just explored my cv and experience. He called me on a Friday and next Tuesday I was confirmed to start the following week.

110 of 152 Interview Questions