Automation engineer Interview Questions

As an automation engineer, your job is to use technology to help a company produce and deliver products. Automation engineers work with other engineers to develop the most efficient systems possible, so be prepared to answer questions about your teamwork abilities. An employer may also ask you about your problem-solving skills and the techniques you use to develop new and innovative technology.

6,386 Automation Engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Automation Engineer Interview Questions & How to Answer

Here are three top automation engineer interview questions and tips on how to answer them:

Question No. 1: How would you implement automation in my company?

How to answer: Employers want to hire staff who have a strong knowledge of the company. Show you have done your research by talking about areas where you could help improve the company. You also want to talk about your strengths when it comes to identifying problems and offering solutions.

Question No. 2: What are the advantages of automation?

How to answer: This question gives you the opportunity to explain your knowledge of automation. Discuss how the latest innovations have contributed to an increase in sales and efficiency in the industry in order to show your engagement with the market. You can also talk about the ways in which you have improved a company during your experience as an automation engineer.

Question No. 3: How would your colleagues describe you?

How to answer: Interviewers want to make sure you are a good fit for the company. They are looking for someone who is a good team player, so express your favourable teamwork skills when answering this question.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Wipro
Test Automation Engineer was asked...18 August 2022

python programming and networking skills

Intel Corporation

Questions regarding knowledge base on projects and technical skills

Why do you want to Join RateHub

Past Experience related to QA Automation

Ratehub

Why do you want to work at Ratehub

Povio

Manual QA: First of all the interview started badly as they changed the manual QA interviewer at the last minute. The new interviewer did not interview my work prior to the meeting. We had to improvise with screen share and I was put in the position to read out loud and have him listen to me. We didn't have much time to go through each topic, and the interviewer started to make wrong conclusions about the work I did claiming it isn't done. QA Automation: The interviewer was claiming I had done some weird implementations without any specific reason. I believe a lack of proper understanding and experience on Selenium Explicit Waits and Serenity BDD is the only indicator for putting out such comments.

Capco

Basic Java and selenium questions

Thomson Reuters

Questions on basic selenium and Java Programming

Visa Inc.

About current and previous experience. Program :- Return true if numbers present in alphanumeric string is within 0-9 range Maven project library stored in? Does the maven project need internet to execute?

RecargaPay

O que é CI/CD? Detalhamento das experiências anteriores.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 6,386 Interview Questions