Associate account strategist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Associate account strategist Interview Questions

associate account strategist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if your client drops 50% in sales? (Due to recession in the economy)

3 Answers

Tell me about a time you had a difficult client? What went wrong? How did you deal with it?

If its due to recession that is external causes. However there are a couple of approaches to take: 1. Analyse the industry to see if the other companies have sales revenue decrease 2. Advice the client to switch market segment or decrease prices.

Hi, I am a Google employee. Based on my and my friends' interview experiences, I’ve created an interview prep guide that got many people into Google. You can find it here: interviewjoy.com/services/interview-process-details/google-manager-interview-questions-answers/ (please do not forget to check the reviews on that page to read my customers' comments). Good luck!

"You're a Product Manager for Android, sales are declining in your region, what will you do to improve sales in that region - tell me the steps and explain each?"

2 Answers

Q: how would you explain Adwords to an old grandmother?

1 Answer

1. Sell me anything at all. (Role-related knowledge)

1 Answer

3. Tell me of a situation in which you had to solve and issue in a group and how you did it. (Googleyness)

1 Answer

5. Customer satisfaction is down to 80%. It is your task to increase it, how do you do that? (cognitive)

1 Answer

What do you think this role is about?

AdWords case

1 Answer

How many golf balls can you fit in a bus?

1 Answer

What do I want the role?

110 of 150 Interview Questions