Analyste Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Analyste Interview Questions

Analyste interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

All HR questions were competencies based. There's some repetition, so be prepared to sound quite repetitive too. "How do you deal with multiple priorities?", "What do you do when there's a conflict in opinions?", etc.

1 Answer

Think of examples from your past experience. Remember, communication is key and will suit as the answer to many questions.

Have you had a situation where somebody working for you was dishonest, if so how did you handle it.

1 Answer

What do you see as the major obstacles facing the Greek economy?

1 Answer

How much do you think GMail costs to Google?

1 Answer

What do you think about Citi?

1 Answer

Why did you apply for this particular position?

1 Answer

How many houses in the US have blue doors

2 Answers

In the forecasting exercise - predict the amount of bets placed for the next 3 races for a new offering

1 Answer

What sort of distribution does the "goals scored" market follow?

1 Answer

I think the most difficult question was in responding to the personal question which delved into personal relationships that I had with other people who I had worked with in the past. They really sought to tease out any tensions that occurred between myself and others and how I had dealt with them. They explored how I dealt with people from different backgrounds and abilities and sought great detail about my experiences and my response to them. The interviewers searched for occasions when I had been in conflict with others and how I dealt with it. Over the course of half an hour or so,They acquired a great amount of detail and really teased out my understanding of my own behaviour and how it influenced others.

110 of 640 Interview Questions