Analyste Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Analyste Interview Questions

Analyste interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

All HR questions were competencies based. There's some repetition, so be prepared to sound quite repetitive too. "How do you deal with multiple priorities?", "What do you do when there's a conflict in opinions?", etc.

1 Answer

Think of examples from your past experience. Remember, communication is key and will suit as the answer to many questions.

What do you see as the major obstacles facing the Greek economy?

1 Answer

Tell us about how you would deal with a PEP

1 Answer

Why was I interviewing for the role within Indeed?

1 Answer

How many houses in the US have blue doors

2 Answers

What is your biggest strength

1 Answer

I think the most difficult question was in responding to the personal question which delved into personal relationships that I had with other people who I had worked with in the past. They really sought to tease out any tensions that occurred between myself and others and how I had dealt with them. They explored how I dealt with people from different backgrounds and abilities and sought great detail about my experiences and my response to them. The interviewers searched for occasions when I had been in conflict with others and how I dealt with it. Over the course of half an hour or so,They acquired a great amount of detail and really teased out my understanding of my own behaviour and how it influenced others.

1 Answer

What kind of organization are you looking forward to work for?

1 Answer

What experience shows you'll be capable of the consulting lifestyle

1 Answer

at 50 years of ages the question from the young HR girl? where do you see yourself in 20 years???

110 of 785 Interview Questions