Affiliate manager Interview Questions

Affiliate Manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
IHG Hotels and Resorts
Affiliate Marketing Manager was asked...18 September 2017

How can we better compete against OTA's?

3 Answers

They will want you to come to the table having done some research on the competitive nature between hotels and OTA's Less

Hi I'm working before London off-licence 6 year experience but I am need work permit for come to work now I am in India please help me Less

Show your aids on maps. Bid on your own hotel name. Make the most of customer data. Less

Betsson Group

The reason I was looking to join and move abroad?

2 Answers

Because Betsson is a leader in their industry and Malta is a vibrant, beautiful place to live. Less

Wanted to work in larger company, and working in Malta sounded nice

belboon

What have you done before ?

1 Answers

Explained relation with this new job

National Health Educators

I was questioned about my sales figures from my current employer. They will ask you several hypotheticals relating to sales and marketing which I thought were easy.

1 Answers

I basically told them how I ran my sales team and talked about some of the techniques I use during outside appts. Less

Enlabs

work experience to contribute to the company how the work will be structured

1 Answers

short and sweet with out any issues

Tripadvisor

How would you launch an affiliate program for TripAdvisor rentals

Presentation business case

Shopify

What is your work experience?

1 Answers

I asked if they were referring to relative industry or general sales.

What could I add to their successful business.

1 Answers

Increase their affiliate database through personal connections that I gained from my past work experiences. Less

v2 Ventures

What would you do if a customer said this?

1 Answers

listen, listen, listen, tell client I'm going to present this to management immediately. Less

411 Locals

What you know about our affiliate program ? Why you are interested in ? What you expect ? Tell as more about your previous experience in sales

1 Answers

I was prepared for this interview. I spend some time to read about affiliate partnership that 411 Locals is offering. Less

Viewing 1 - 10 of 195 Interview Questions

See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs

account managerassistant manager digital marketing