Account Strategist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Account Strategist Interview Questions

Account strategist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"You're a Product Manager for Android, sales are declining in your region, what will you do to improve sales in that region - tell me the steps and explain each?"

2 Answers

Just give a step by step logical answer - perhaps beginning with the target audience and what their needs are. In this answer, show your understanding of how Google makes revenue with its products.

Here you can give a pure and efficient answer. Make a market study in order to understand what's the problem in your conversion funnel: is it brand awarness, are people knowing your product, do they think of buying your product, if they do think of buying it are they buying it? This way for example if people know your brand, consider buying but they don't there might be a pricing problem to resolve (Typical case of Audi cars, everyone knows them, everyone wants to buy one but not everyone does because it is too expansive). So here if they want to increase their volume they know they have to play on the pricing . If you couple this with an analysis and benchmark of what the competition is doing and how the leaders are being leaders then for sure you will find an answer to what you should do if your sales are decreasing.

How many golf balls can you fit in a bus?

Favourite Google product

1 Answer

I named some cool new features of adwords (I hoped they liked the fact that I searched for them) but he turned it down saying: yes but that's all very nascent, why do you want to sell me this?

1 Answer

Why Indeed, and why this role?

1 Answer

Why you, why the role, why Google

1 Answer

What was one time when you thought in an analytical way?

1 Answer

I cannot disclose the interview questions but brush up on your general marketing knowledge.

2 Answers

Tell me about a time you needed to be persuasive.

2 Answers

You see that a client has a Google account but never used it. How you will understand why?

110 of 132 Interview Questions