Zurich North America Underwriter Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Zurich North America Underwriter Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Zurich North America

Underwriter Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Zurich North America (Dallas, TX (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with Zurich through a career fair. They seemed very interested in me and ended the interview with, "We look forward to having you on board."
Very excitedly, I waited about two weeks and had a member of HR reach out to me to complete a Wonderlic assessment. It took three attempts to actually be sent the link, and after finally receiving it, I took it. I scored what I believed to be higher than average. Immediately after, I sent an email to inform them I had completed the assessment. No word back.
Waited a couple weeks and emailed about the status, no answer.
Would've been nice to be given a rejection and feedback, especially after being told what I was told in the interview.
The culture sounded great, however!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zurich North America

Underwriter Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zurich North America (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed after a Career Fair for this position. The interview was one on one and was very casual. The only down part was the company did not contact with the interview. Even though they said they would, I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.