Zendesk Sales Development Representative (SDR) Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 494 interviews

Applied online50%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Zendesk

Application

I interviewed at Zendesk

Interview

HR phone screen for less than ten minutes, mostly conversational and answering questions, then a series of four interviews, 30 minutes each, with sales development managers. Very behavioral not technical and everyone was pretty nice. Overall good experience

Interview Questions
  • What is something that motivates you?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Zendesk (Dublin, Dublin) in Oct 2020

Interview

It was a 3 round recruitment process. The 1st round was a general interview with the HR, the 2nd with one of the sales development managers with a short task to do. I didn't manage to go to the third round as they decided to recruit someone internally... The process from the initial contact from the HR to the negative response took more than 1 month which is too long.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me more about yourself and your past experiences ? What are your motivations to join the company ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zendesk (Dublin, Dublin) in Sep 2019

Interview

Structured interview process with beneficial/constructive feedback on rooms for improvement. Initial phone interview with recruiter followed by a mock call surrounding typical SDR call with customer. Did not get through to final round which would have been a presentation to management.

Interview Questions
  • Role playing interview type question.
RSS Feed</>Embed