Zara Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Zara Interview Questions

Interviews at Zara

2.1

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zara.

Interview

The interview was very straightforward. Asked about what hours you are available, previous retail experience, what you liked or didn't like about previous jobs, and why you want to work at Zara.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Zara?   2 Answers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zara.

Interview

Submitted an application online through Zara.com, reached out by the hiring manager, schedule for a meeting with the manager for about half to an hour. It consists of basic behavioral questions , after the meeting, it was waiting for decisions.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Natick, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zara (Natick, MA (US)).

Interview

Very quick, probably 10 minutes. Went over the usual basics. Manager was very nice and asked me at the end if I had any questions. Was called the next day and offered the job and when I'd be able to train next.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zara.

Interview

Pretty smooth lady who interviewed me was very nice and bubbly but yet to hear from them it’s been a week. Hopefully I hear from them soon I can update this then.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The interviewee must dress professionally and expect a professional interview. There is a chance of having an interview with two people. You start off with speaking about yourself and then go on to what is on your resume. Then interviewer asks questions that have to deal with your experience at Zara

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zara (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Once I arrived I had to fill out an application and was taken outside of the store to do my interview. Two ladies had done my interview and they were very sweet.

Interview Questions

• If you're helping a customer and another rude and loud customer interrupts you and ask for you're help what would you do? keep in mind she isn't letting you speak because she is talking over you.   1 Answer

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I filled a form online, I got a mail confirming that my application has been received. Days later I got a response calling me for an interview at their location in union square. I got there and filled another form again before I was called in for the interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about zara   1 Answer

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zara.

Interview

i applied online then was emailed to attend an interview, i came in and was asked to fill out an application then i was interviewed outside the store. i got a call an hour later with the job!

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zara (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

it is short interview only few questions. talk to the manager irst of all, I really love the brand and I also I have a lot of clothes from Zara. I think Zara is representing youth, energy and fashion. People like to try new things, so fashion trends are changing very quickly.
    Zara is always able to keep up with the trend of the first time, for example, Whenever I look at fashion news, I will find similar styles

Interview Questions

• Tell Me about yourself.Why Zara? What do you know about Zara?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zara (Seattle, WA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview took around 10 minutes without counting the time you had to wait to speak to the manager as everyone seemed really busy. The interview was generally casual and easy going.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out from the other people applying for this job?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.