Cover image for Youth Villages

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Youth Villages Interview Questions

Updated 23 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 195 of over 195 interviews

In Person4%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Youth Villages (Woburn, MA) in Jan 2023

Interview

Pre screen (getting to know you, job description, benefits, scenarios, explanation of why you want to do this), formal interview, possibly a third interview with the entire team if they think you will fit in with their values

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience
    Answer Question

Youth Villages

Application

I interviewed at Youth Villages

Interview

Screening call- reviewed position, benefits, training process, asked about my interest and experience, allowed time for questions. This was not a formal interview but the step prior to that. Will follow up in a week to schedule an interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Youth Villages

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Youth Villages

Interview

3 interviews Phone, 2 in person A ton of situational questions The interviews aren’t very hard. They are going to ask about previous experience with children and the why behind working at youth villages. (Why do you want to work with children with mental illness and behavioral issues?)

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever told your supervisor something that you didn’t have to tell them? Give an example.

Youth Villages

Application

I interviewed at Youth Villages

Interview

two rounds of interview. Online and in person interview. questions on technical competence, research interests, interest in applying for the position. Very smooth and friendly interview process. Overall great impression

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Youth Villages

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Youth Villages in May 2022

Interview

I had a phone screening and then a zoom interview. Afterwards, I got a job offer and they allowed me 24 hours to think about it. I felt pretty comfortable in both

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Youth Villages (Johnson City, TN) in May 2022

Interview

Lots of scenarios. Difficult to articulate the answers on the spot but the interviewers offer guidance. Do t let your nerves get to you. They look for confidence. I don’t know what else to say to make this 30 words.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Youth Villages (Springfield, MA)

Interview

Interview Process was sloppy and disorganized, staff seemed overwhelmed. Hiring manager was constantly busy or unresponsive. It has taken me over a month to hear back, and I keep getting "we will contact you soon" responses both via email and via phone. It has been over two months of the same response with no concrete answer. Also, the interviewer would not let me finish my responses. I am overqualified for this job and am seeing a lot of red flags so far as someone who already works I the field.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Youth Villages

Application

I interviewed at Youth Villages

Interview

i had three total interviews, each were pretty laid back, especially the first one. the first one seemed to gauge whether i met the requirements for the job, the second and third were more about being a good fit for the position in terms of quality of care and ability to thrive in that type of environment (working in the field, no office, weekly schedule shifts)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Youth Villages

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Youth Villages

Interview

the interview process was very fair and timely. I didn't think they asked any crazy, unexpected questions. They were very honest about how the job really is and the types of people you may be working with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Youth Villages

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Youth Villages

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward. After filling out the initial application online, which included some discussion type questions, I was contacted to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was thorough, and the interviewer was pleasant and easy to talk to rather than intimidating. After the phone interview round, they extended me an offer.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a conflict between two teenagers in the treatment center or group home? Name a time you had to remain calm under stressful or chaotic circumstances and describe how you handled the situation. What do you know about HIPAA?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 195 Interviews