Interview Question

Technical Training Specialist Interview

-Bucharest, Bucuresti

UiPath

You have 4 numbers. If you extract any of the four numbers and keep three, the average of the them will be: 45, 55, 65 and 70. What is the average of the four numbers together?

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

6 Answers

Hi Anna, I am sorry but I don't have any information about what is to be prepared for an onsite interview. After i took the test i only got an automatic email and then complete silence from the recruiter as she refused to answer any of my Likedin IMs. Best of luck!

Interview on

Thank you as well!!! I also experienced the online test but I accept no feedback. I just hope that I can do some preparations if there's any information back. best wishes, Ann

Anonymous on

A=25, b=40, c=70, d=100 Avg = 58.75

Sudheer on

Avg = 235

mc on

Sorry for disturbing, could you share more details about the onsite interview? For example, the problem you met, do interviewees need to prepare the former projects ? The problem you showed is like a test problem, right?

Anna on

Anna on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.