Cover image for Starboard Cruise Services

Merchandising Assistant Interview

Why should we hire you?

Interview Answers

2 Answers

Well Sir what i feel is cruise job is something which genuinely requires a lot of passion along with qualification and experience. One has to be highly passionate about this job. When it comes to me, i have been very passionate about working on a cruise ship since a very long time Moreover this job also requires a lot of patience as you have to stay from your family for a long time. In that case i am a person having a little feeling of home sickness since a very early age. I have been working and staying awsy from my home. Moreover this job allows you to interact with various people belonging to different countries and as i told you already that i am a social person and i like meeting people with different backgrounds. Along with all these things my experience personality communication skills and confidence makes me an eligible candidate for this job.

Anonymous on

I am qualified for this position, based on my educational background and more importantly my working experience. Lastly, I am well traveled and accustomed to being away from home for long period of time. Finally, I bring a tremendous amount of positive energy and leadership skills.

Tom on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.