Interview Question

Oracle Hrms Functional Interview

Nalsoft

Why did you Fail in Your exams in Graduation, what is exact reason tell me the Truth.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

7 Answers

We are clearly requesting to share all the academic details before scheduling the interview it self. But, you said everything positive about it and tried to hide that. if you are genuine, you should share all the bad things about your academics. But, the case is different, you have revealed all these details when stressed about the gap in your career. There is nothing that we can take it positive here. if you are transparent and provided the complete history, we should have decided about your candidature before a call for the interview. Every employer have the right to check all the credits about the job seeker. Even in the interview, everyone have different methods in screening the candidates. Moreover, you are just not a Technical Consultant. You are a HR Personal worked in the recruitment. Don't you know the policies, procedures and methods in recruiting?

Nalsoft HR on

What a joke? I have never seen any organization asking to submit documents without conducting an interview, was I selected to do the same. Previously was helpless, now I am hopeless reading to your reply which absolutely makes no sense. Moreover the interview itself was not comfortable & seems to be conducted by bunch of amateurs headed by a brainless head. Who from no where says, you are not worth to work in our organization however am suitable to work for MNCs. I suggest the head to work for MNC to understand their working style, they are much better in all aspects. Who gives him right to insult me & gauge my performance without being hired. Does it mean he can do anything inside 4 walls because no one would know about it?. Doesn't he have sense how to behave with an interviewee, isn't it unethical. I am glad not be part of such organization who does not value their employees, oops first start to treat them as humans. And are you not trying to display your HR teams inability to trace if at all prerequisites were required, Have you people not found it till last round of interview. Initials rounds were conducted just for the sake. Lastly who the hell is he to ask me go prepare my resume, I think the great interviewer has failed to identify resume carries only brief intro & not all the documents.

Anonymous on

Did I tell you dat I don't know what was written in the resume. For your kind information most of the people fake that they only prepare their resume. I was genuine in that. I can bet you no one in this world will prepare resume without help. In this case either you are being cheated or people are cheating you I'm not sure. If your job requirement is preparing resumes you would have mentioned that before Interview. I would have prepared couple resumes with all fake information..I tried to be genuine..and not to fake anything...I don't mind for you rejecting me but there is way for conveying that..you said me on my face I'm useless. That's completely not fair. From now I will

Anonymous on

Straightforwardness is a quality appreciated by many, followed by a few, and understood by even fewer. Well! That was my observation and yours might be different from mine. Still, we will agree that the confusion regarding acceptance and rejection of this human trait is quite huge. We hope to be straightforward in life. No lie, no bending of facts and no diplomacy. I mean, if the situation doesn’t force, then who will desire to do all that? That’s straightforwardness in one form. The other side is that people relate it with rudeness, arrogance, and several other unpleasant attributes. Take the things in a positive way or at least keep quiet. It shows your decency and respect towards elders. Forget about his position, concern his age and respect him. Hope I am clear.. All the best for your bright future....

Consultant on

Dear Sir, thank you for your inputs..Yes what you said was correct I was straight forward and arrogant in posting the review.. They haven't accepted it as you said only few accept that..I'm least bothered about his position I didn't even apply for that somehow they got my resume and called for an Interview.. Decency should be from both sides not from one. Being much elder than me should be more matured. I'm may be indecent in posting dis thought to keep quite as you said but felt atleast others shouldn't face it...Hope I'm clear too. Thank you and you too have a best future.. And someone tried to reach me on my phone after my last post.. please don't call me anymore and try to disturb me..Hope this end's here...

Anonymous on

Working in HR Team and not able to prepare resume by yourself. You don't know what was written in the resume. What else required to reject you?

HR Nalsoft on

I have hundred personal reasons why do you want me to explain that to you, I use to had my food at 3 PM without breakfast. I used to stay at relatives home as my parents were very Poor. I don have money to buy books to pay college fees.i can't ask my relatives becoz my attitude. Even i hate my old days to remind THat CEO(Nalluri) idiot Torturred me a lot by asking that question. It took 2 days time come out of that. For working in Future look into my current skills why do you want my Past faliures. Every Human being will have failures if not show me one without nay failure.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.