Interview Question

Software Development Engineer I Intern Interview

-Seattle, WA

Amazon

What was one of your best achievements on a project in the past?

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

18 Answers

From what i've heard and seen, just wait, following up will barely do you any good.

Anonymous on

Hey, I just have one question out of curiosity, was the second online assessment web-cam proctored?

Anonymous on

i heard amazon is changing their recruiting process. Many people complained that the online proctoring was an invasion of their privacy. I also had a second online assessment but it was not webcam proctored. I am assuming the recruiting process is now two online non webcam assessments then a final phone interview. My friend had that round of interviews with Amazon 2 weeks ago.

Anonymous on

if you dont mind, could you tell us the phone interview questions ?

anonymous on

There was a coding question. It was for the SDE summer internship.

No that's cheating

Anonymous on

Who has their phone interviews soon? I still haven't gotten back with a scheduled phone interview after the second assessment. Anyone else know long the time gap was between the second assessment to final phone interview?

Anonymous on

I just finished the second online assessment today. Now waiting for their reply.

Anonymous on

How long did it take for them to get back to you after the second online assessment? It's been almost 2 months and I have not heard back.

Anonymous on

Took about 2 days. If you have a recruiter you should email them over that kind of a length.

Anonymous on

Anyone hear back? Its been 1 week now and I do not have a recruiter...How are we supposed to contact a recruiter when we do not have one.

Anonymous on

I just got my first logical question part, it says webcam should be enabled. Is there any place i can practice those from?

Anonymous on

Did you get the coding question correct for your phone interview?

Anonymous on

Has anyone gotten an offer or response yet after their phone interview I had mine last Thursday. If you had a phone interview in February and got an offer pls lmk

Anonymous on

Sorry last question, how long did it take for them to give you a final phone interview. It's been 5 days now for me.should I follow up?

Anonymous on

Were there any coding questions? And was this for an internship?

Anonymous on

Can you describe your phone interview? Do you pick your lang? do they ask you concept questions? do you do a coding problem? etc...

Anonymous on

Answered about a previous internship, mentioned scalability and had a small discussion on that.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.