Interview Question

10 Answers

Highly motivated

Result oriented

Anonymous on

Having been in construction since my high school days.

Anonymous on

I mean this with kind regard to gpac and all other corporations out there. but, I just can't believe that people are "still" asking that stupid question 27 years later. I believe we are all strong in some sort of capacity in today's competitive global world. I want to know your compassion, what excites you to bring your best work to a project without much thought. Where is your focus when presented with a new challenge.:)

Anonymous on

Im a highly motivated worker. Whatever the case may be, I do not like to leave a job unfinished. I have integrity, take pride in the things I do for my profession. I

Communication

Anonymous on

My strengths is to see that my work output is appreciated by both my work mates and superiors. My other strengths is consulting/reading/research where am not clear.

Anonymous on

I am a self-started on any project I take on. I am organized and do the project in the order it is set out. I am a leader and a team player. I have good customer service skills of over 30+ years, I am patient, a good listener, empathetic, goal-oriented, and an independent worker.

Frances on

I give attention to detail. I work smarter no harder. I make sure my completed task is final, making sure all the "Ts are crossed and the Is are dotted." I show compassion to guest and customers either directly, with eye contact, or via telephone. I offer compassion as well with social media communications.

Trenise on

Self motivated, goal oriented, personable, well organized.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.