Walmart Walmart Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Walmart Walmart Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Walmart

2.0

Walmart Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Charlotte, NC (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview was quick, did not take long. Asked me about my availability. Brought me in under the wrong job title so I had to take a drug test. Background check cleared and then I was good to go.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Walmart Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Portsmouth, VA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I was called for an interview, we set it up. The manager and assistant manager went over the responsibilities and asked me if I could handle them when I answered yes, the two sent me to get my information from personnel.

Interview Questions

• You may be shopping for up to eight people at a time. Can you handle that?   1 Answer

Walmart Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Reno, NV (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Quick and easy, 5 minutes. They just ask you a few questions and then you answer them honestly, once you are finished they tell you they will get back to you as soon as possible.

Walmart Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I filled an app online got interview in two weeks its was very quick and easy they asked three question about costumer service overall the manger was nice and friendly

Walmart Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

The process was very easy and painless. I walked into personel, like they had told me to on the phone, then waited for the fabrics and crafts manager to interview me after speaking to personel.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you went above and beyond to help a customer.   1 Answer

Walmart Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chillicothe, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Chillicothe, OH (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Met the co manager, he liked me, moved to store manager. Small basic questions, customer situations, asked stuff off my application and asked when I could come back. Easy interview process, minimal questions, lasted about an hour

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an angry customer?   Answer Question
    • How would you help a customer who wanted to know where the routers were if you met them in the front of the store?   Answer Question

Walmart Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Charleston, IL (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was relaxed yet detailed. They made me feel very comfortable and the entire process seemed to fly by. After the verbal interview I had to take many tests on their computers which took a some time. Their initial tests where standard and you may see them in other companies but other were specific towards them. While helpful, many of the questions were redundant which made the process drag on.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience handling parents when I was a camp counselor.   1 Answer

Walmart Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Interview was quick, lasted about 5 minutes, asked a few questions regarding previous experience, what the job requires, hours, it overall was pretty quick, at the end of interview, said if I was considered they would call me back

Interview Questions

• Name a time in your life when you went above and beyond to solve a problem   Answer Question

Walmart Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Fresno, CA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

I was asked past experience, what were my future goals and why I want too work here. Asked why should they hire me. Wondered why I wanted to work here.

Interview Questions

• What my goals were in this company and my future.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They explained what was rewired from me and what the salary was being offered and I liked what I heard.

Walmart Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Augusta, GA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

After you apply online you have to be a pest and call every other day asking to speak with the manager. After that they will call you up for an interview and you have to sign some sheets for them. After that they will call you again and give you a date to come up there for orientation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.