Walmart Walmart Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Walmart Walmart Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Walmart

2.0

Walmart Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Kissimmee, FL (US)).

Interview

I was called in for an interview. I waited a while before being welcomed to the backk. The gentleman interviewing me asked about how i handled certain situations in the past. He asked me questions like how I work group settings.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Walmart Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Detroit, MI (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

Two people conducted the Interview, an Assistant Manager and an HR person. It was a Behaviorial Interview The questions were stated "Describe a time..." type of questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you dealt with a difficult customer. What happened and how did you handle it   1 Answer

Walmart Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Process took almost a month but we'll worth the wait because when they called you then your guaranteed a job unless your really stupid. Simple questions,simple answers. You might not get it on sight so you will be playing the waiting game against but other than that it's easy. Congrats your the new employee of walmart.

Walmart Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Greenville, PA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (East Greenville, PA (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process was an electronic computer screen in witch you had to take a test to prove you are competent. after you pass that you move on to a face to face with there local HR staffer who then proceeds to have you fill out a questionnaire for a background check which they inform you will take 10 to 14 days If you pass the back ground test they bring you back in and make you an offer

Walmart Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Received a call after a 2 months of submitting my application. It is better if you call their personnel manager to ask about open positions. After my first interview they asked me to return the following day for a second interview. In total i had two interviews, I have heard of three interviews for a single person.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went out of your way to complete a task? What was the process and obstacles?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Walmart Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart in October 2014.

Interview

Typical interview. Had 2 interviews, first one was with 3 ppl in the same day (assistant manager, supervisor, and regular associate). Asked like 4-5 situational questions, after interview asked if i had any questions. Did a deliberation then told me to.come bk for 2nd interview that following Thursday at 10:45.

arrived at 2nd interview 15 min early. After the first person came out, my name was called to do my interview. The.store.manager introduced him self, took me to a room in the back of the building. Asked me to tell him about.myself and why I want to work for WalMart. Then was asked to tell.him about my employment history. After that, I was asked about 2 tell.me about a time questions. After those were answered, he then said that this was an temp.position and they were looking for ppl for the holidays. I told him I would love to do the job.

he then stated he had more interviews to do and that he will make his selection soon. He told me I would hear bk by that Monday or Tuesday depending on his.personal manager. Its been 4 days. Haven't heard anything yet.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when you had a difficult task to complete and how did you completed it?   Answer Question

Walmart Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley Stream, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Valley Stream, NY (US)).

Interview

Basic interview. As long as you're able to speak a lick of english, your chances of getting hired is 90%.

After you pass the interview phase, you pee in a cup and if you pass that you go to orientation which is basically your first day.

Walmart Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Hanover, MD (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Job Interview consisted of two parts with two different interviewers; both were managers. Both parts contained five questions involving generic situations, usually in the the form of "described a time when you...". Many of those questions where similar to each other and were very difficult to answer. Though you were allowed to use school as an example, I think the questions expected that you used work experience as an example. Second part had a section where you were allowed to ask questions to the manager. The entire interview process took about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to go above your duties to assist a customer. What was the problem with the customer, what action did you take to solve the problem, and what was the result?   Answer Question

Walmart Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Virginia Beach, VA (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview process was not hard. Be prepared to conduct the interview at midnight if you applied for overnight shifts. Where walmart attire blue shirt- tan or black pants.
    Do not be nervous they read the questions from a book so it tells you they just as knowledgeable as you.

Interview Questions

• Name a place and time when you dealt with an angry or dissatisfied customer and what you did to help the customer?   1 Answer

Walmart Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

I was called and told I had an interview at a certain location. The woman who called was almost in a whisper. When I showed up at the store, I was not expected. They interviewed me anyway.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle it if more than one manager asks you to do something?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.