Walmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Walmart

9,402 Interview Reviews

2.2

CAP Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fernandina Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Fernandina Beach, FL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Pretty easy. They asked me about 5 questions, all of which didn't take too much thought whatsoever. I was nervous going in but quickly cooled down and was able to answer everything confidently. Easy

Interview Questions

• A time when you had to go above and beyond to achieve a goal   7 Answers

Cashier Interview

Interview

Met with manager and was asked 3 behavioral questions. Manager was nice and cordial, questions were fairly easy and interview was overall relaxed. Given offer at end of interview and started following week

Interview Questions

Interview

HR called and wanted to conduct an interview. Came in days later for interview. The interview is straight forward, no hard questions. They pretty much over the position at the time of interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work history.   1 Answer

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Davenport, FL (US)).

Interview

Quick and to the point. Star method. Heard back pretty quickly and got started within 2 weeks. Pay is really good and the schedule is very convient for someone who has a family.

Apparel Associate Interview

Interview

I had to wait about a good 10 minutes past when the interview was supposed to start before someone came for me, but the interviewer was a cool guy, nice and made the experience nice.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you went above and beyond to help a customer.   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Tampa, FL (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

It was a phone interview! From regional manager. He was very nice and explained what the role entailed and expectations for the job. Overall it was a seamless interview process

Personal Shopper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greer, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Greer, SC (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Applied at the beginning of the week and got a call about two days later to schedule an interview. It was extremely short and relaxing. I was only asked about two questions maxed. The interview took place in a small office but due to Covid-19, we kept our distance and talked through our masks which wasn't too bad.

Personal Shopper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Antioch, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Antioch, CA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

I was taken to the back of the store with another person who was being interviewed and was given a tour & overview of what they essentially do on a day-to-day basis. I was then individually interviewed in the office and was offered a job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Phone screen with multiple questions related to work experience. Discussed me, what I'm looking to do, compensation, benefits, start date, etc. Job description was discussed with next steps in the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself and why you want to work here   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

I heard from them within two weeks of applying. It was very quick and fluid. I just had to go in and talk with the store manager, and they offered me the position that day.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.