Wageningen UR Interview Questions in Netherlands

Updated 30 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Wageningen UR

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wageningen UR

Found 11 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Wageningen
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wageningen UR (Wageningen) in Mar 2021

Interview

Twee gesprekken waarin ik per gesprek met twee werkgevers in gesprek was i.v.m. corona. Veel info over het bedrijf en af en toe vragen gekregen en zelf vragen kunnen stellen.

Interview Questions
  • waarom zou jij een aanwinst zijn voor ons bedrijf?
    Answer Question
Wageningen UR
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wageningen UR

Interview

Just submit a motivation letter, resume, and other relevant material into the system. I find the online recruitment system is well-designed. The response from hire manager was very fast and efficient. I have graduated from Wageningen University and looking forward to starting at higher academic level in WUR.

Interview Questions
Wageningen UR
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wageningen UR

Interview

Was a student, did internship there for my internship project. I did my internship. The application is from my study. So there is no application procedure. This is from school program.

Interview Questions
Wageningen UR
Anonymous Employee in Wageningen
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wageningen UR (Wageningen) in Oct 2018

Interview

Eerste gesprek is een telefoongesprek. Dit wordt gevolg door een gesprek met meerdere personen op locatie wat ongeveer een halve dag duurt hierbij zit ook een presentatie over je achtergrond en ervaringen.

Interview Questions
Wageningen UR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wageningen
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wageningen UR (Wageningen) in Mar 2018

Interview

The interview has been conducted by three experts in Wageningen. The job was related to a data scientist position with application to hydrology. In total, it was a good experience since they asked a variety of questions about my skills, data mining approaches, models and simulations experience etc.

Interview Questions
  • 1. What is your long-term vision in data science? 2. How much experience do you have in Java, C++, and MATLAB? 3. Can you work with Linux?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wageningen
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wageningen UR (Wageningen) in Jul 2017

Interview

I applied online for the position and after three days the hiring manager called me back to make an appointment for the interview. I was interviewed by what would have been my future boss (the senior project manager) and by the coordinator of the research group. The interviewers made me feel really confortable and insisted very much on my technical skills and presented me question covering practical cases that I would have faced on a daily basis on the job (partner not responding to messages, conflict inside the managing team and practical issues of project management). Moreover I was asked to briefly describe how woud i have structured a project to develop a supply chain for export of an agricultural product. The interview ended with some motivational questions and some general information about my profile. I ended up second but all in all the experience was great. I learned a lot about myself and understood what level i could aim for the future

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a project partner is not responding to important messages?
Anonymous Employee in Wageningen
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wageningen UR (Wageningen) in Dec 2016

Interview

First, we made a Skype Interview. After that, we talked about on-going research project. The professor invited me the university for a real interview. I made interview with 3 different people (one of them was my prof)

Interview Questions
Wageningen UR
Anonymous Employee in Wageningen
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wageningen UR (Wageningen) in Oct 2015

Interview

People at this university are highly unprofessional. First, I was interviewing for an academic position. They had a group secretary there asking me questions such as Are you married? How old are you? Second, nobody took me to lunch or dinner. The university canteen accepts only local debit card, no credit card, no cash, no foreign debit card. As an international candidate, it was impossible for me to get food and drink. And Dutch hosts even refused to reimburse my meal expenses during the interview. Third, one of the faculty members signed up for meeting with me. When i showed up at her office door, she just said that she had to run for another meeting. No apologies at all. Is this how Dutch people behave?

Anonymous Employee in Wageningen
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wageningen UR (Wageningen) in May 2014

Interview

Het proces was heel soepel en snel. Ik had 3 interviews met 2 personen elk (Teamleider, Manager, manager of manager, elk begeleid door teamlid). Ik kreeg niet de impressie dat ze van tevoren af hadden gesproken welk interview op welke aspecten zou focussen, dus er waren wat overlappingen. Over het algemeen was de atmosfeer heel vriendelijk en positief en ik genoot van de gesprekken. Ik kreeg het uiteindelijke antwoord ook heel snel, wat ik kon waarderen.

Interview Questions
Wageningen UR
Anonymous Employee in Lelystad
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Wageningen UR (Lelystad) in Apr 2012

Interview

Based on CV and Cover letter I was first called for a skype interview with the project leaders, after few weeks they asked for a second interview on Skype itself and included even management people int he interview.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews