WM Interview Questions

Updated 4 Dec 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 570 of over 570 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

WM

Application

I interviewed at WM

Interview

Was brief, hiring manager liked my resume another guy on the interview claimed I wasn’t qualified for the job which I don’t believe had any merit. I had over 6 years of work experience so there was no merit behind his claim. Wasn’t very professional.

Interview Questions
  • A time you had a conflict/disagreement with someone that made them upset. What did you do?
    Answer Question

WM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WM

Interview

Poorly handled. I made it maybe 2 minutes into the second interview. I live 60 miles away from Baldwin Park which was noted on my application, and during the first interview. They were not happy about that. I told them I was planning on relocating and that I would be in town for the month of training and they did not care that they wasted my time and were so unprofessional and rude about it. There were dogs barking during the interview and I was definitely over dressed for the virtual interview. Right off the bat I felt it wasn’t going to end well. This company is managed very poorly. Starting from the hiring process. It’s a shame. I do not recommend working here. The pay is horrible as well.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you leave your last job?

WM

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at WM

Interview

Recruiter reached out via phone and called me to schedule an interview with the talent advisor. I returned call multiple times and didn't hear back. Eventually texted the number and received a response that the talent advisor was out of the office unexpectedly so it would be a bit before they could schedule. Again I heard nothing for a couple of weeks, so texted again. Received no response. Then got an automated message that I would not be moving forward - after I was initially contacted asking for availability to move forward.

WM

Application

I interviewed at WM

Interview

Long process and have to deal with different people and they are not on the same page . Makes the process longer then it should be. But all of that said I could’ve just had a strange situation.

Interview Questions
  • Would you be willing to help the helpers on the back of the truck?

WM

Application

I interviewed at WM

Interview

Interview process was really good and smooth they explained the job and were honest about the amount of physical labor the job would require and what to expect while in training so far communication has been better than any other job I’ve had that could however change I have not started the position yet to see what it is really like.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time a customer was upset at you and how you handled the situation?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northwood, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WM (Northwood, OH) in Oct 2022

Interview

Meet with someone and they go over all the great benefits, time slots , type of truck and a lot more info. Wast management seams to be a great place to work if you can get in the door.

Interview Questions
  • They just ask a lot about your work history. And how you feel about teamwork.

WM

Application

I interviewed at WM

Interview

Interviewer was late to interview and they didn’t know what job I even applied for, didn’t feel like they were very proactive in their hiring process. They could have done a much better job by being prepared.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WM (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

Very unprofessional. No questions - Four Statements - Person I was meeting didn't show up, office staff came out said a few things and that was it. Expected much more from an established company.

Anonymous Employee in El Cajon, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WM (El Cajon, CA) in Oct 2022

Interview

Applied online and a few days later received a phone call from a recruiter in Chicago. Did a quick phone interview less than five minutes and was considered a candidate for an in person interview. Scheduled for the following week met with someone who works in operations, interview lasted maybe twenty minutes. Was given a good overview of the job and the tasks such as long hours etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novato, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WM (Novato, CA) in Sep 2022

Interview

Went to the facility for an initial interview. Was given a complete tour of the site. There’s more to a landfill than meets the eye. Found it to be very interesting.

Interview Questions
  • How many years I’ve been operating What type of pay was I looking for
Viewing 1 - 10 of 570 Interviews