Virgin Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Virgin Media Interview Questions

Interviews at Virgin Media

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Virgin Media (Sheffield, AL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Online application and took a few days to process the telephone interview , the interview is quite nice to discuss your background and experience, it’s important to use STAR and examples to answer it

Retention Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Virgin Media (Sheffield, England (UK)) in July 2020.

Interview

easy process, just applied online, did a quick fire video interview and then called for an interview over the phone, questions fairly basic, and nothing too difficult to answer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Virgin Media (Sheffield, England (UK)) in July 2020.

Interview

Stage 1 - video interview
    Stage 2 - telephone interview

So the lady interviewing me on the phone was NOT clear that the role is on a rotational system so I felt like it was unfair on how she interviewed me

Interview Questions

• Tell them about different scenarios   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Interview

Very positive and good Interview. Nice people and reasonable questions in a very comfortable atmosphere. Everything went well and positive and I felt accepted and appreciated and had no struggles or insecurities - really nice people and purpose driven company

Inbound Telesales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Virgin Media (Sheffield, England (UK)) in June 2020.

Interview

First, there is a video interview with 5 competency-based questions, and if successful someone from virgin media will contact you for a telephone interview. After the video interview, they took around 5 days to call me for the telephone interview. However, it was from a withheld number.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you provided excellent customer service (phone interview)   Answer Question
    • A time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question
    • How did you build a connection with the customer?   Answer Question

Interview

Applied online by submitting cv. A casual interview with a range of questions about myself and what I knew about the company, why I wanted to work for the company and then situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Descirbe how you've worked in a team?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin Media in April 2020.

Interview

Very straightforward video interview followed by a short interview on the phone before being offered the role. Telephone interview consisted of being asked a single question about when I delivered exceptional customer service. Other general questions asked during the video interview could be quite competently answered by anyone who has worked in a customer/client facing environment in the past.

Interview Questions

• 'A time when you've delivered exceptional customer service' or words to that effect   Answer Question

Gym Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Virgin Media (London, England (UK)) in March 2020.

Interview

Very friendly people, the interview was more like a friendly conversation , first it started with the questions about my personality type continuing with info about the job hours, wages, etc.

Interview Questions

• It started with a psychological test( what product would you like to be in a shop and why) then questions like what is your stronger/weaker quality? a thing which you are proud of etc.   Answer Question

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin Media.

Interview

I had a phone call from virgin which consisted of a few questions. I thought these were pretty good questions and not too difficult to anwser.
    I would recommend giving it a try.

Business Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin Media.

Interview

Applied online with an application form. Was then invited to complete an aptitude test and was then invited to a video interview. Questions asked about their competitors, which skills you have that will benefit you in your role and some situational questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your chosen job role benefited the overall company?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.