Interview Question

Graduate Scheme Interview

-Coventry, England

Network Rail

Video interview question included: why network rail, why the rail industry, when have you solved a problem creatively and when have you made a professional network.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

25 Answers

Same questions as yours,

Anonymous on

Has anyone else been invited to the AC?

Anonymous on

Raz, have you been invited to the assessment day?

Anonymous on

hello everyone, i have been invited to attend a project management assessment centre in Coventry, and I am wondering if this means that the job location is in Coventry as well. thanks in advance!

Anonymous on

hi, no not necessary.. when were you invited for the AC and when will it take place?

Anonymous on

i was invited today and i think the assessment centre is on the 16th of january...

Anonymous on

Hi everyone, I am currently on the online assessments stage for a Customer Service Assistant position. I have to take the Calculation one and Verbal Reasoning. I did some practice tests on the website provided by them and there are 30 questions to solve in 18 min. That is a bit of a problem as I am not a native English speaker and I am quite a slow reader (although my English is good enough to pass it but not in 18 min). So my question is: do I need to solve all questions or is more an aspect of quality rather than quantity? Could you tell me, the ones who passed the Verbal reasoning test, how many questions did you get correct and how many wrong or unsolved? Thank you!

Rox on

Hi Rox, I will give you a piece of advice that you will always remember me for regarding SHL numerical and inductive reasoning tests. Go through all the materials as well as the tests provided by Graduate monkey and you will pass these two tests. Once again, for these two tests, do not go through anything else apart from Graduate monkey. As for the verbal tests, I was not asked to take one but have already passed one for another company. It is not difficult but needs good preparation and the right mindset, do as many tests as possible including the one provided by Graduate monkey and also ensure you are in the right mindset when you take the test, you will find questions easier when you are not scared of the test. ..Take your time to deeply think about the meaning of 'true', 'false' and 'cannot say', many of us think we know what they mean but we do not. English is also not my first language so do not worry, it is not a barrier. Good luck

Mohamed on

Hey, mate! Thanks for your sharing. Do you still remember the topics of the presentation and group exercise? Would be really appreciate if you could share more details.

Anonymous on

I have an assessment center tomorrow, i'm going for electrical role, any tips on the technical questions Raz?

Anonymous on

Yes I did and it is the civil engineering scheme

I mean video interview

Anonymous on

How did they take you to respond you?

Two days

Anonymous on

Can you please clarify what questions they asked you in the video interview ?

Hey guys, how was the AC? -Raz

Anonymous on

Hi, thanks for sharing. What stages are after the video interview?

George on

Assessment centre, what is your stage

Anonymous on

Hi, mate! I have a video interview coming. Could you pls help to recall how long will be given for each answer of a question ( time limit) ? Thank you!

Hobart on

Anonymous on

Hi Raz and everyone else. Have you heard back from them regarding the AC? I have also applied for the Electrical/Electronic and have not been notified of the outcome yet. Also, to those who attended the AC, please share your experience with us, and let us know the nature of questions they asked you.

John on

Did you got the invitation to the AC? May I know, which scheme you've applied for? Thanks, -Raz

Anonymous on

Hello all, how was video interview and the people, who attended the AC please share your experience?

Anonymous on

Oh.. Brilliant thanks for your response, my one was electrical , I did it my test on last week Thursday and no answer yet , got an e-mail saying that it is going to take more than 7days. All the best for your AC mate! Raz

Anonymous on

Oh.. Brilliant mate, may be it would be great idea to check the traction motor and how it work and why AC and DC motor, sorry mate just now seen your message and please updated me about your AC experience including the technical questions and competency questions (I haven't heard anything yet, about may be another AC or may be not, let's wait and see) all the best buddy -Raz

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.