Version 1 Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Version 1 Interview Questions

Interviews at Version 1

2.9

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Version 1 (Telephone, TX (US)).

Interview

Telephone call: 1st arranged telephone call interviewer did not even call. I emailed and then received a response "I'm sorry" he asked to rearrange which i sent a new time and date and he didn't have the courtesy to confirm. I called and left 2 messages and then another email. I received a response days later. then finally we got to speak, he was lovely, but clear he wasn't even there to screen, he passed my cv over to another person to look at, an even though he wa happy to pass me through to the next stage someone else looked at my CV and said no, so there was no point having an interview in the first place. they said i had lack of experience, my CV clearly stated I had over 15 years experience, they really do not know what they are talking about. My friend has also gone through the interview process, she didn't even get a response to say NO!!!

Graduate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Version 1.

Interview

Received an email to do online test. It was difficult with many quick questions. It contained many questions and the speed of answering was even more important than accuracy. I was told that I passed and will contact me when there is an interview to be scheduled.

Content Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Version 1.

Interview

The interview process comprised of an introductory call from a member of their talent acquisition team, followed by a phone interview with the department line manager.

I completed a Thomas PPA/GIA assessment and also completed a written assignment.

Interview Questions

• Mostly focussed on asking more about my previous experience.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Version 1 in May 2020.

Interview

Was proactively contacted by the company via LinkedIn, following an initial chat I was asked to complete an online psychometric test (3 parts, likely same as other folks sit).

Unfortunately despite waiting for 10 days still no feedback or any other response. Whilst I could try to chase this up, surely it is more professional for the company to get back to an applicant with feedback, be it good or bad rather than leaving them hanging on, even if it is to say 'sorry the roles are being frozen due to the pandemic' or similar? I think so, so my experience was a negative one!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Version 1.

Interview

Began with an online psychometric assessment consisting of multiple stages, was very easy, just stay focused and be quick with your answers.
    On site interview was entirely group based, working in teams on a number of non technical tasks and presenting our solutions.
    One technical task involved parsing JSON data.

Interview Questions

• Technical: Parse JSON data.
      Cave scenario: Six people stuck in a cave with rising waters and some may die. You are given a short bio on each individual and you must reason which ones you would save first and why.   Answer Question

Azure Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Version 1.

Interview

Nice, ok, but there is a massive discord between the Job description ad the reality of what they are after.

The assessment test they force you to do, don't even bother, because I did it with my wife, who is very intelligent, and I did not pass the 'general intelligence' part of it.

Insulting rubbish! DO NOT WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT JUDGES YOU ON SOME SILLY INTERNATIONAL TEST!

Interview Questions

• Sam is fatter than Oscar, which statement is correct (speed and accuracy are important here, because we base all our business processes on how well we understand reverse/negative-logic)?
      a) Sam and Oscar weigh the same
      b) Oscar is not lighter than Sam
      c) Sam is not lighter than Oscar   Answer Question

Version 1 Response

4 Feb 2020 – Marketing

We're saddened to read of your frustrations here, however we believe it's important to clarify several points raised in your review.

Firstly, Version 1 prides itself on hiring the right person, in the right role while also ensuring the individual is the right culture fit for Version 1. Like many organisations these days we utilise a suite of hiring capabilities to do this. These tools enable us to build a holistic view of candidates prior to offer stage.

Secondly, our recruitment process is not simply about hiring an individual to fulfil a vacancy within our organisation; it’s about hiring the right candidate and ensuring we do everything in our power to make them as successful as possible in their role at Version 1. Tests like the one that you took enable us to predict a person's potential to grasp a new role, and also provide us with the tools to ensure we continue to develop the successful candidate during their time with us.

Lastly, it is extremely important to note these assessment form only a small part of the selection process BUT are not the sole decision making tool as suggested.

Wishing you the best of luck in your job search.

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Version 1 (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied through smart recruiters- got a call from Hr - Phone screening after that assignment.
    2nd round - Technical interview -F2F- Really good as they asked question based on Cv and there requirement nothing extra ordinary. Got an call for 2nd round Hiring manager and followed by HR interview.
    Hiring manager - some competency question based on Cv like challenging project and about version 1
    Hr Round- all competency based question
    But, at the end they showed what they are i.e no feedback from them after getting so many follow up and also in smartrecruiter portal application has archived with no update. Its really disappointing to have no update from them. when you have already spend time and effort in taking the assessments and also showing enthusiasm to join and in interview process at-least they should show some courtesy towards candidate to let them know about feedback.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were related to CV, there requirement and competency   Answer Question

Junior BI Test Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Version 1 (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in December 2019.

Interview

Online Assessment
    Video interview
    F2F

I applied for Graduate IT - Accelerate 2020 after clearing the online assessment and giving video interview I got a rejection email saying , as I have an experience I am not eligible for Graduate role.
    Later Version 1 talent acquisition team called me for Junior BI Test Consultant Role , I had a F2F Interview which was very positive and interviewer liked me and as it was Christmas time he said I will have to wait until new year for the offer and also said me that there will be no more further rounds.
    In new year everything got changed and the role which i was interviewed was no more.
    Hr again called me for F2F Interview for different role
    Interview went well and asked me questions which I didn't had experience on.
    Later I got rejection email.
    Version 1 didn't considered my over all interview process and judged me on few questions I didn't had experience on.

Interview Questions

• video interview (Tell me the time your faced a challenging situations and how you overcome it.)
      Tell me your about yourself
      Why you want to join Version 1   Answer Question

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Version 1 (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in November 2019.

Interview

Following application, days/times for phone screening were requested and this call took 20mins approx covering my experience to date, specific knowledge relating to the role, plans in terms of career progression and technical knowledge from an IT perspective.

Subsequently, received email invite to conduct psychometric tests which cover behavioural, personality and mental processing including speed and numeracy (these tests took 1hr approx and I would recommend treating like an exam so quiet space, no distractions, solid broadband connection) - these aren't tests you can study for so just answer quickly, honestly and accurately.

A few days later, was invited to interview with the HR Manager - gave me excellent insight into the company, the role, and we covered my experience in depth and my suitability for the role across a number of areas.

Whilst I wasn't an ideal match for the role I interviewed for, I was not disappointed with the process in any way. Their offices are impressive and staff throughout the process were very professional and informative; this is a stellar outfit and one of the best candidate experiences I have had whilst job seeking in terms of speed, transparency and professionalism.

Interview Questions

• - Behavioural competency questions related to the role
      - Knowledge of Version 1
      - Understanding of their core values and how my experience demonstrates these values in action via practical examples   Answer Question

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Version 1 (London, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

My initial conversation was with the talent acquisition consultant.
    The second stage was to take an intelligence and personality test.
    Stage 3 was an MS teams call with 3 people.
    Stage 4 was a face to face interview with the hiring manager.
    The final part was a phone call with a member of the HR team.

Interview Questions

• During this process I had many types of questions, relating to the aspects of my role and abilities as a Scrum Master. I also had to relate my experiences to the Version 1 company values.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.