Version 1 Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Version 1 Interview Questions

Interviews at Version 1

2.8

Graduate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Version 1.

Interview

Received an email to do online test. It was difficult with many quick questions. It contained many questions and the speed of answering was even more important than accuracy. I was told that I passed and will contact me when there is an interview to be scheduled.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Version 1 (Telephone, TX (US)).

Interview

Telephone call: 1st arranged telephone call interviewer did not even call. I emailed and then received a response "I'm sorry" he asked to rearrange which i sent a new time and date and he didn't have the courtesy to confirm. I called and left 2 messages and then another email. I received a response days later. then finally we got to speak, he was lovely, but clear he wasn't even there to screen, he passed my cv over to another person to look at, an even though he wa happy to pass me through to the next stage someone else looked at my CV and said no, so there was no point having an interview in the first place. they said i had lack of experience, my CV clearly stated I had over 15 years experience, they really do not know what they are talking about. My friend has also gone through the interview process, she didn't even get a response to say NO!!!

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Version 1 (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in November 2018.

Interview

So the process started by me applying for the position and I got a response within a few days. The next round was a psychometric assessment test where there are some behavioural questions asked. Following that was a aptitude assessment where there are some logical questions. The key to succeed is to answer as many questions as you can accurately within the given time. I had cleared that round and got a response that day itself. The best thing about the process here was that they dont keep you waiting. You can expect a response within a day or two max. So after this was my on site assessment where at first we had to introduce ourselves by telling us about our past, present and future. After this we assigned a group activity which was pretty simple followed by a technical presentation which had to be given in group of 3 or 4. After that was the lunch break . SO after the break the interviews started. Interviews were taken in a group of 3 or 4. There were interviewers. Questions were based upon past experiences and not too technical based but make sure to answer wisely

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you faced a challenge at your work and how did you overcome it?
      Tell us about your final year project?
      What are your weaknesses?
      What are the core values of Version 1?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Version 1 (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process was quite easy and quick. The questions were more logical and scenario based and easy to answer if someone has worked on the domain before. Confidence and Attitude were key factors to crack interview.

Interview Questions

• What is false sharing in the context of multi-threading?   Answer Question

Version 1 Response

10 Apr 2019 – Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your interview experience at Version 1. We are delighted to hear you had a positive recruitment experience and hope that you've been enjoying... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Version 1 (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was an IQ test . The test plays with words, numbers orders, above/below. The test looked very easy, but for a person that is not native in English is quite difficult be translating at the same time that it tries to trick you changing details. Zero technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Remember "a white arrow pointing up right below a black arrow pointing down left" and in the next screen select it from 6 different options.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Version 1 (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in October 2017.

Interview

They took me halfway through the selection process having passed a phone interview and an online logic and personality test only to tell me that they found out that the critical skills work permit (for non-EEA candidates) required a Degree and since I had only a Higher certificate they wouldn't be able to progress with me nor try another type of visa which didn't require a Degree neither hire me (should I ever be successful on the selection process) under a student visa.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Version 1 (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in January 2014.

Interview

More of a chat about my past work experience rather than technical questions. The two interviewers were friendly, and let me speak rather than bombarding me with many questions

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

A decent enough process, second round was with one of the senior partners and was a good indicator of the company and so on. First round was with who would be my manager up on start.

Version 1 Response

10 Apr 2019 – Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your interview experience at Version 1. We are glad that you had a positive experience and hope that you've enjoyed working with us since... More

Oracle Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Interview

An experienced oracle consultant, I was referred by an internal employee for a job, and was invited by HR to submit my CV which I duly did. Within 24 hours I received a further anonymous (automated) response from HR saying they were not progressing my application. Weird. I am confident I was sufficiently qualified to do the job, or at least get an interview.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Version 1 (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in June 2019.

Interview

Very fast, though still waiting for final feedback. I tool 3 computer-based test, one telephone interview and one onsite interview. I believe I will still have to be interviewed by the actual client.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.