Version 1 Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 155 of over 155 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Version 1 (Dublin, Dublin) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview process was absurd. There were four rounds - Psychrometric test, Technical interview, Hiring manager interview and Cultural fit interview. All the interviews were going good and I kept getting the feedback that I am doing well after every round not only from the interviewer but from the HR as well. HR came back to me and discussed salary as well. After that the logical step would be to release an offer letter but HR never came back with a promised offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • React, Redux, Agile Methodology, Cultural fit, Core Values.
    Answer Question

Version 1

Application

I interviewed at Version 1

Interview

Had just one formal interview and one psychometric test. Interviewer was very open to what role would be suitable for me. Lasted about 30 mins. No technical questions, just questions on previous roles.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Version 1 (London, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

Super simple and straight forward interview and met two super friendly people a manager and another Java Developer also all questions I needed were answered and just gave off some great vibes during it, They had a few tests I had to complete but they were not a hassle at all and done them all within a day and the process was really fast and I was kept updated constantly.

Interview Questions
  • General questions related to myself and then a few technical Java questions to see where my level was at.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Version 1

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Version 1

Interview

It might be a good company to work for, but for interviews, I had bad experiences. It's difficult to deal with when you need to manage the interviews.  The first time for a Java Developer position the recruiter called me and asked for an interview the next day, I wasn't able to attend it and asked for a new date, she promised me to find a new date and then hang up the phone and never phoned me back. The second time for the same position months later, I selected a day on the recruiter calendar, she didn't attend the first pre-screening call, I sent an email asking what reasons it happened, she mentioned internet problems and asked me to book a new day and then on the day the same problem happened. I decided to avoid this company.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Version 1

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Version 1

Interview

Did some pschometric tests and then had an interview with someone from the business Was told they'd get back to me with a follow on interview. I sent two follow up emails with no response. My third was to withdraw my application. Would rather work for a company who takes people seriously

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Version 1 (London, England, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

After 3/4 days of the application, I received an email from the recruiter to set up a call, and we sat the day for the week later. I never received the call, and even after chaise the recruiter he never got back to me. That's how serious is this company.

3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Version 1 (London, England, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

Got contacted by version 1 recruitment team. The process was going very smoothly. First phone interview, then I had an interview with two engineers. After that I had an interview with HR. Everything within 1 week and half. Recruiter called me back with a positive feedback after each interview. Few days later, the recruiter said that they couldn't make an offer due to hiring manager being away. A week later he call again to tell me that they are interviewing another candidate. I said fair enough. A week later the recruiter stop replying to my emails. Finally after nearly 4 weeks he called my back to let me know that they have fulfilled the position internally. Absolutely joke. This company lack of professionalism. Wasted my time and took some annual leave days to be available for the interviews. Please avoid this company at all cost.

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between interface and abstract class?

Version 1

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Version 1

Interview

Recruiter Interview -> Psychometric Test -> Hiring Manager Interview. After an interview with the recruiter and passing the tests the hiring manager just never showed up to the interview - waited for ~30 minutes and contacted recruiter. Was told it would be rescheduled but received a generic rejection email a week later without any communication.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Version 1 (Cork) in Jun 2021

Interview

I received a screening phone call after being referred by a friend and taking the mandated personality and assessment tests. To say that I left the call feeling professionally insulted and completely and utterly demeaned is an understatement. The call centered entirely around the personality test and not any information that I myself could provide on the call. Throughout the call, the person conducting it swore constantly and questioned why I was even pursuing a career in tech and coding. Any information I could give as to why was seemingly dismissed and ignored in favour of an imagined "lack of focus" by the person coducting the call. Along with this, my honesty was also openly questioned continuously. While I understand all interviews and screening calls do require the typical "Why work for us?" type questions, this went far beyond that. The call was then ended with a condescending statement questioning my goals despite the fact that I was not given a moment to elaborate on them. As a woman in tech, I do not wish for anyone else to undergo such a call in future as it felt closer to verbal assault than an informal screening to discuss a career opportunity.

Interview Questions
  • At no point was I given the chance to answer any questions asked of me due to the verbal railroading I experienced.
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Version 1 (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

I applied for a senior software developer role with Version1. I had had a HR screen followed by various online assessments. I then had an interview with a tech lead within the company for over an hour. This process was pretty standard. However I have chased feedback on two occasions only to be ignored by the internal HR team. I took annual leave out of my current job to attend the interview but no one from Version1 took the time to tell me how it went and why I did not progress. Would not recommend this company.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 155 Interviews