Version 1 Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Version 1 Interview Questions

Interviews at Version 1

2.8

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Version 1 (Telephone, TX (US)).

Interview

Telephone call: 1st arranged telephone call interviewer did not even call. I emailed and then received a response "I'm sorry" he asked to rearrange which i sent a new time and date and he didn't have the courtesy to confirm. I called and left 2 messages and then another email. I received a response days later. then finally we got to speak, he was lovely, but clear he wasn't even there to screen, he passed my cv over to another person to look at, an even though he wa happy to pass me through to the next stage someone else looked at my CV and said no, so there was no point having an interview in the first place. they said i had lack of experience, my CV clearly stated I had over 15 years experience, they really do not know what they are talking about. My friend has also gone through the interview process, she didn't even get a response to say NO!!!

Graduate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Version 1.

Interview

Received an email to do online test. It was difficult with many quick questions. It contained many questions and the speed of answering was even more important than accuracy. I was told that I passed and will contact me when there is an interview to be scheduled.

BI & amp; Data Analytics Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Version 1 (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in September 2020.

Interview

I applied online then received an Introductory call. The recruiter said she has 3 opening roles here but after talking to her, she said they are looking for somebody with some specific tools. Then 2 weeks later she sent me an email that the hiring manager is interested to put me forward. In addition they put my CV on for visibility for another opportunity and another hiring manager as I understood was interested also!
    They kicked off formal recruitment process for the Data Analytics role and sent me pre-interview assessments. I completed the assessment but after that heard nothing and I'm sure I did pretty well on the assessment but just a wast of time for not hearing back!

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redditch, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Version 1 (Redditch, England (UK)) in July 2020.

Interview

Conversation with Talent Acquisition consultant, on-line psychometric and intelligence agility tests, 2-step interviews. Managed by the consultant. Professionally run.

The tests were quite interesting and the feedback I think was quite accurate to my personality (good or otherwise)

AWS DevOps Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Version 1 (Birmingham, England (UK)) in July 2020.

Interview

I applied online on LinkedIn, I was contacted by the recruitment consultant on 16th July 2020, following an initial chat I was asked to complete an online psychometric test, which I pass.

Then I had a Technical Interview with Cloud Engineer. Which was based on my skills and some scenarios.
    After waiting and chasing them recruitment consultant for 2 weeks he invited me for another Technical interview. which also went very well, and they were excited to work with me.

Unfortunately despite waiting for 10 days still no feedback so I email and call many times which they kept ignoring.
    then he called me in 2 weeks' time and got me a final HR interview which again I did well and the HR lady was very impressed.
    After the HR interview, I had to chase again, and the HR consultant seems to ignore me, then out of blue he called on 17th Sep 2020 he said Oh we don't have this vacancy anymore, because we didn't get the contract which we were hoping for (which was never mentioned during any interview process or anywhere). I was shocked here because its 2 months of hard work, preparation, and he was giving me a lecture on how important company culture is bla bla bla. And after 1 month I again saw their advertising the same vacancies again now...
    I am so lucky i didn't join them otherwise every day of my life will be more hell. I seriously want to challenge them BEST PLACE TO WORK winning the award every year this is a 100% joke.

Content Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Version 1.

Interview

The interview process comprised of an introductory call from a member of their talent acquisition team, followed by a phone interview with the department line manager.

I completed a Thomas PPA/GIA assessment and also completed a written assignment.

Interview Questions

• Mostly focussed on asking more about my previous experience.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Version 1 in May 2020.

Interview

Was proactively contacted by the company via LinkedIn, following an initial chat I was asked to complete an online psychometric test (3 parts, likely same as other folks sit).

Unfortunately despite waiting for 10 days still no feedback or any other response. Whilst I could try to chase this up, surely it is more professional for the company to get back to an applicant with feedback, be it good or bad rather than leaving them hanging on, even if it is to say 'sorry the roles are being frozen due to the pandemic' or similar? I think so, so my experience was a negative one!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Version 1.

Interview

Began with an online psychometric assessment consisting of multiple stages, was very easy, just stay focused and be quick with your answers.
    On site interview was entirely group based, working in teams on a number of non technical tasks and presenting our solutions.
    One technical task involved parsing JSON data.

Interview Questions

• Technical: Parse JSON data.
      Cave scenario: Six people stuck in a cave with rising waters and some may die. You are given a short bio on each individual and you must reason which ones you would save first and why.   Answer Question

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Version 1 (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in February 2020.

Interview

Starts with Psycometric testing with 4 phases, then video interview of 5 questions, then group day interviews which included 3 group exercises with the final interview being conducted by 2 panelists but with 3 interviewees

Azure Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Version 1.

Interview

Nice, ok, but there is a massive discord between the Job description ad the reality of what they are after.

The assessment test they force you to do, don't even bother, because I did it with my wife, who is very intelligent, and I did not pass the 'general intelligence' part of it.

Insulting rubbish! DO NOT WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT JUDGES YOU ON SOME SILLY INTERNATIONAL TEST!

Interview Questions

• Sam is fatter than Oscar, which statement is correct (speed and accuracy are important here, because we base all our business processes on how well we understand reverse/negative-logic)?
      a) Sam and Oscar weigh the same
      b) Oscar is not lighter than Sam
      c) Sam is not lighter than Oscar   Answer Question

Version 1 Response

4 Feb 2020 – Marketing

We're saddened to read of your frustrations here, however we believe it's important to clarify several points raised in your review. Firstly, Version 1 prides itself on hiring the right person, in the right role while also ensuring the individual is the right culture fit for Version 1. Like many organisations these days we utilise a suite of hiring capabilities to do this. These tools enable us to build a holistic view of candidates prior to offer stage. Secondly, our recruitment process is not simply about hiring an individual to fulfil a vacancy within our organisation; it’s about hiring the right candidate and ensuring we do everything in our power to make them as successful as possible in their role at Version 1. Tests like the one that you took enable us to predict a person's potential to grasp a new role, and also provide us with the tools to ensure we continue to develop the successful candidate during their time with us. Lastly, it is extremely important to note these assessment form only a small part of the selection process BUT are not the sole decision making tool as suggested. Wishing you the best of luck in your job search.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.