VHI Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated 24 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at VHI Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Kilkenny

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VHI Healthcare (Kilkenny)

Interview

Phone call first of all, recorded interview to send back to them and face to face interview with two interviewers. Overall it was a smooth process and well ran. I was impressed with how efficient they were at coming back and making an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Show me how to sell something.
    Answer Question

VHI Healthcare

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at VHI Healthcare

Interview

Competency-based questions - there are five "values' & interview mostly focused on how the interviewee had exhibited these in previous roles. The interview was well structured & the feedback was quick.

Interview Questions
  • there are five "values' & interview focused on how the interviewee had exhibited these in previous roles

VHI Healthcare

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at VHI Healthcare

Interview

Video Interview on Cisco Webex. You submitted a CV plus a cover letter. Then 2 months later were invited to do a automated video interview. Then you were invited to the Cisco Webex Interview. Which took roughly 40 minutes. This consisted of core competency questions, and follow up discussion of the example that you used.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VHI Healthcare (Dublin, Dublin) in Oct 2020

Interview

I was called for a telephonic interview to know my past experience and to understand my thought process. After a week I was called for a face to face video Interview, the Interview was mix of Technical and Competency based questions. Lot of questions were just a follow up from my experience and around the data analysis and the tools and techniques I used in my past experience. The Interviewers were very kind and friendly. Later after 3 days I was offered the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at VHI Healthcare (Dublin, Dublin) in Oct 2019

Interview

It was a face to face interview which went for around 30 min., It was a panel of 3 which asked questions related to the real world data issues. However, they didn't give the feedback on the same day, instead sent a rejection letter to my address.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions were related to my previous projects and the issues I had handles.

VHI Healthcare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VHI Healthcare

Interview

I sent in my CV with a cover letter. I soon got an email inviting me to do an online interview, which wasn't as bad as it first seemed. I got a call a few days later to come in for a face-to-face interview which had very similar questions.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kilkenny

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at VHI Healthcare (Kilkenny)

Interview

Online interview which entailed 6 questions, but gave options to do some practice questions, be sure to do this as was quite different talking to yourself on camera, each question allowed a set time to read the question which was not recorded, and you could switch to the next question if you wanted to.

Interview Questions
  • What computer modules or what experience do you have with computers?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at VHI Healthcare (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2019

Interview

On site interview. Got few days notice. Interviewed with Marketing & HR. Very pleasant but seemed like more questions asked about my impression of the VHI brand / their brand marketing with v few technical or role-specific questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

VHI Healthcare

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at VHI Healthcare

Interview

I applied to HR through email in response to an ad on a job search website. Was contacted soon after for interview. Only one interview was held which had two interviewers.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with stress
  • You receive a call from a customer who wants to cancel their policy. What do you say to them to keep their business
17 people found this interview helpful

VHI Healthcare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VHI Healthcare

Interview

Video interview , then offered an interview in vhi. I found the video interview different as it was the first I had done. Got call the next day to attend the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews