University of Twente Interview Questions in Netherlands

Updated 12 Mar 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at University of Twente

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Twente

Found 20 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Enschede
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of Twente (Enschede)

Interview

The meeting started with a short outline of the project. Further, they indicated that was expected from me and asked me if I would like to take the position.

Interview Questions
  • How would I approach the project?
    Answer Question
University of Twente
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Twente

Interview

Meeting with the research group, your future supervisors, and a presentation to the whole group (or only supervisors). The environment is very relaxed and it does not add extra stress to the whole interview process.

Interview Questions
University of Twente
Anonymous Employee in Enschede
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Twente (Enschede) in May 2018

Interview

I applied online. An email was sent in one week time asking for some additional information. After 20 days the first interview took place (skype call). After one week a 2nd interview was made.

Interview Questions
University of Twente
Anonymous Employee in Enschede
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at University of Twente (Enschede) in Oct 2017

Interview

Applied online, invited for an in-person interview, offered the position, and accepted! During the interview I presented my background and a bit of detailed description of previous projects, and my vision on the vacancy. It was an interactive presentation and the interviewers could ask their questions on details of each project. I tried to highlight the overlap between my completed projects and the vacancy.

Interview Questions
  • Background, and technical questions about my proposed approaches for some cases!
Anonymous Employee in Enschede
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Twente (Enschede) in Oct 2017

Interview

Een goede studievriend werkte er al. Door natuurlijk verloop kwam er een positie vrij, en ben gevraagd deze te vullen. Op basis van first come, first serve. Geen echt sollicitatiegesprek, gewoon een kop koffie gedronken met de directe chef.

Interview Questions
University of Twente
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Twente

Interview

The application procedure was fast and simple. After the application I was offered an interview and asked to prepare an assignment. Travel and accommodation expenses for the interview were reimbursed. The interview lasted 1 hour and conducted by a committee of four. After a supplementary skype interview with two persons, I was offered the position.

Anonymous Employee in Enschede
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Twente (Enschede) in Jul 2017

Interview

Quite efficient and pleasant. Tickets were bought for me, was well received, and the committee was very friendly. There were about 4 people in the room, and the roles were very clear. I heard stories from colleagues in other universities where the committee was rather aggressing (to see if they can take pressure), and I can guarantee, at UT, it was very nice.

Interview Questions
University of Twente
Anonymous Employee in Enschede
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Twente (Enschede)

Interview

There was email communications and some queries related to that. After having conversations with the group head and team, I had Phone screening, 1-1 interview, presentation, Meeting with team members.It was overall a great experience. I'm still very happy that I could work there and experience the same.

Interview Questions
University of Twente
Anonymous Employee in Enschede
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Twente (Enschede) in Apr 2015

Interview

During interview you will be asked more about the research you already done and it is very important for you to have done sth related to the work you want to focus on in your target group

Interview Questions
University of Twente
Anonymous Employee in Enschede
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at University of Twente (Enschede) in Jan 2015

Interview

Op tijd aangeven bij de hoofddocent dat je interesse hebt om te werken als student-assistent bij zijn/haar vak. Selectie is op basis van cijfers voor relevante vakken en (licht) inhoudelijke sollicitatiegesprekken.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Interviews