UnitedHealth Group Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

UnitedHealth Group Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Hi I am done with the interview process got completed technical and managerial rounds and salary discussion also. But still i didn't get the offer, HR team member told me that offer is on hold.. i don't what happen still now..?
but i am still getting the calls from different consultancies..

Interview Questions

• explanation of project, basic fundamentals.. and more question related to project and SQL questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

There's written test before the interview. Written test has questions from Core Java, RDBMS, SQL.

Interview was mainly on core java concepts and RDBMS.

Questions:

Difference between array list, vector.
    Parse a file.
    How Maven build system works.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in November 2014.

Interview

Interview was good... First round was technical which had very good questions..second round was managerial cum technical..more of the decision making related questions were asked...third was HR which happened to be telephonic. which was more of a negotiaton one..

Interview Questions

Negotiation

ok..But they didn't give what I was expecting

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

interview process is very cool, first they arrange written test . in written test they asked aptitude and software question , in interview they asked question related c,c++ and data structure . the interviewer are very good but i was not good with software so i am not selected

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview process flow was Technical --> Manager --> HR discussion
    I applied for mainframe position and was referred by an employee.
    Interview was quite easy,simple straight forward questions in cobol and db2 and jcl.
    Hardly any scenario based questions. Technical interview lasted for 15-20 mins. Later on was told that I cleared tech round and managerial round followed immediately. He was primarily interested about my role in the current job and was checking whether I was aware about the process that was followed. No technical questions were asked in this round. It lasted for around 30 mins.
    I was told to leave for the day.
    A week later I got an email asking for my documents,followed by a call for negotiation on salary.They do negotiate but only up to a certain limit. Choice of location was asked(Gurgaon,Noida and Hyderabad).After 20 days,I received offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

There are two rounds conducted. First round is technical followed by HR. Tech discussion was about an hour. Then HR round was for 15 minutes. I got selected. After 20 days of interview. received offer letter.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The first round was an aptitude exam.
    Questions from numerical aptitude and english were asked.
    Then we had two technical rounds .
    The first round was mainly on my resume .He asked me about my projects .
    THe second round he mainly concentrated on ds and html.
    Then I had a hr round that was very simple.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Warangal (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was easy. The first round was general aptitude round and coding round on paper. there were 4 coding questions. next there were 2 technical interviews and 1 hr round.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Went through consultancy, had direct face to face interview.
    It was not that long within two hours all finished. Interview was for 30 minutes maximum. All in all good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked which all technologies you know, then basics ASP.NET, OOPS keywords   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Warangal (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

over all it was a good experience.Total process contains one offline written aptitude test which include some basic programming questions. After the offline test two technical rounds followed by one HR round

Interview Questions

• 1.About myself.
      2.Resume related questions.
      3.About complicated traffic light controller.
      4.Washing machine controller.