UnitedHealth Group Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

UnitedHealth Group Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

This interview was for summer internship through campus. The interview had one written aptitude round and a written coding round. The aptitude round had 30 questions and time allotted was 45 mins. The coding round had 3 questions and time allotted was 30 mins. Then there was a technical interview round followed by a hr round.

Interview Questions

• The questions in coding round were easy to moderate. They included to print interleaves of two strings; to maximize profit in selling and purchasing of stock when the prices of stocks each day are given as input; and to delete every mth person from a group of n persons in a circular order.

The technical interview started with explaining the code written in technical round. Apart from that, two queries were asked to write based on my project on rdbms. They included one grouping query and a query to print top 3 elements of a table. Then I was asked to implement a snake and ladder game with n players, such that if a player gets an odd no in his chance, he will lose a chance. And if a player gets 6, then he will play a chance again.

The hr round had basic questions like
    1. Why should we hire you?
    2. Describe your family background.
    3. Why do you want to join Optum?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The recruitment process consisted of a written test, technical round and HR round.

The written test comprised of aptitude, verbal, logical reasoning and programming.

In the TR, they asked very simple programs.

The HR gave importance to looks. Beauty is what mattered to them!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (New Delhi (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

aptitude round, then technical interview and finally hr interview. technical interview was based on projects done in the college. hr interviewer asked basic questions. aptitude was a bit tough to crack, but accuracy is one thing that mattered the most.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Greater Noida (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

firstly they take online test based on aptitude and technical followed by technical interview and hr interview.on first day they take online test and on the next day they take the technical interview and hr interview.

Interview Questions

• basic concepts of c,java and dbms   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

Interview

They will be conducting an aptitude test which consists of 30 questions.There will be negative marking.U need to solve the paper in 40mins.The questions were very tough and they were at CAT level.The cutoff was around 6.5.U should see that you don't give many negatives.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)

Application

Interview

The first round was a pen and paper based round. 30 aptitude and reasoning questions to be solved in 45 minutes. The level of questions varied from medium to difficult. Don't attempt all questions , there is negative marking too.

Interview Questions

• Questions were basically from mathematics and all computer Science subjects.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

1st round : aptitude , logical reasoning and technical mcqs on c c++
    2nd round : technical round of interview
    questions related to dbms , normalization concepts , java ,data structures
    3rd round : hr
    normal questions related to you

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

First the usual, they took a ppt and introduced themselves and the company to all of us. This lasted for around 30 min and shortly after the process began.

The first round was an aptitude round with a time limit of 45 min and 30 multiple choice questions in total. The questions in the start were independent and like the ones available on indiabix but the later ones were in the paragraph of two to three questions. The difficulty level for the initial question was moderate but the time required was really less for attempting all the questions, thus only questions in reach had to be tried, there was negative marking too.
    after that, there was a test on programming,30 multiple choice questions 45 min.
    I was not selected for further rounds

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

they asked in core java collection multithreading servlet life cycle angular js jquery, comparator and comparable differences , it took 3 rounds first one was technical and second was one more technical , third round was managerial round , fourth one was hr round, fifth one is just salary discussion round where we want to negotiate the salary. Interviewers are cool and helping nature they helped when i was stucked , at last got the offer letter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

It has three rounds. First round is aptitude round(3 sections: reasoning, quant,programming like flowcharts, time and distance, speed etc), Second round is TR round and third HR. First round was easy.