UnitedHealth Group Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

UnitedHealth Group Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

The hiring process was very straight forward. You apply online and if there is a match the HR reaches out to schedule an interview, which then leads to an offer if you perform well.

Interview Questions

• Basic question about the role and technical competencies   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First round was telephonic and second was face to face managerial round followed by HR.
    Overall interview was Average.It took 2 to 3 weeks to get offer letter released.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

Mostly Behavioral. The interviewer laughed at my credentials and kicked me. I wouldn't recommend that you work at a company that seemingly has no respect for its interviewees. This interview seemed like a joke.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Behavioral Questions mostly. It was mostly based on how well you could be trained through their program and the personality that you have and whether or not it matches the company profile.

Interview Questions

• What are the 4 principles of object oriented languages?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Raleigh, NC (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Pretty simple interview with a few general questions and then a fizz buzz basic coding question. Talked mostly about personal attributes on resume. As long as you can answer questions about the abilities listed on resume you should be fine

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Very quick process and a behavioral interview asking general things about past projects, technical knowledge, etc.
    Everyone who works there is very friendly and understanding, and made the process very easy and enjoyable.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Skype call covers the technologies which were added in the resume and complete project flow Why to use only these technologies, asks about deployments and why uhg etc etc

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Detroit, MI (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview was lasted about 45 minutes on webex. He asked for lot of technical questions. Most of them were front-end questions. He gave the feedback at the end of the interview itself. Still waiting for the decision. They asked plenty of technical questions and there were three guys taking interview at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of questions about AngularJS. Job description was all about covering front-end and back-end but all they asked is about Front-end.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Cambridge, MA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through the career services at my school (MIT) and my interviewer told me about the company and what kind of things I might do. Asked me standard behavioral questions. This was the first round. I was invited to an onsite final round interview, but I accepted another offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when you had to deal with a difficult team member.   Answer Question

I had another offer from another company.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Basking Ridge, NJ (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

A phone Interview for 20 min then in-person interview with 3 people. The hole process took about a month. It wasn't a full-time position. It was for a contract position.

Interview Questions

• A) Tell me about a situation when you have to teach your self new thing to solve a problem.
      B) What you do if you can't solve a problem by your self.
      C) Write a code to automate a soccer game.
      D) What is your Biggest strength.
      E) Do you like team work and why?
      F) Where do you see your self in the future?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.