Uber Community Operations Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Uber Community Operations Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Uber

2.9

Community Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Uber (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

It's starts with online screening followed by interview at office. There were for round. First phone screening followed by Hr, then one of the managers to the round, then senior manager finally the offer

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Uber

Community Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Uber (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2019.

Interview

Went in for a group interview with a group of 15. Had three 15 minute interviews each consisting of around 3-4 questions. Most of the questions were unnecessary and were followed by unnecessary wording which even the interviewees couldn't explain, leaving you puzzled as to how to answer them.

Interview Questions

• Describe a major mistake you made within the workplace and what did you do to combat it?   Answer Question

Community Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Uber.

Interview

Campus recruitment- Online Varsity test and then personal interview. There were 2 rounds and the process took about 3-4 hours as there were many selected applicants from the online test.

Community Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uber (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

Interview is quite easy. There are 3 rounds of interview.
     First Round - Versant test,
     Second Round - Team Lead Round,
     Third Round - Operations Manager Round. The interview was quite easy however, the wait time is more. Be prepares for it.

Interview Questions

• Why Uber
      What is ur last drawn CTC
      R u flexible for 24/7 environment
      When can you join
      Take me through your profile
      Logical questions to see the convincing skills   4 Answers

Community Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uber (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Online Assessment - Analytical, Grammar, Composition
    Initial - I had a panel interview
    Final - Panel interview as well

It was a stress-free experience because Uber made sure that the applicants were all comfy. The recruitment team were all friendly and approachable. They also have free snacks while waiting to be called.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in conflict with your previous Superiors? What did you do about it?   2 Answers

Community Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Uber (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied through referral...after a couple of days I got a mail about the first round of interview...it was so easy all you have to concentrate is on the typing speed.You don't need to rush but make sure you complete it on time.It included email writing,fill in the blanks, paragraph writing and the other one(I don't remember the name😂)...they asked a few people to stay back after the interview as they were the one's who cleared that round(luckily I was one among them) and then the next day there were two HR round's...HR's are so friendly that you'll feel comfortable to answer the questions asked...almost after 18 days today I got a mail that my joining date is in December.The best and most important thing you need follow is to be patience.

Community Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Uber (Taguig (Philippines)) in October 2018.

Interview

Fast processing. Although it was not the usual one day processing but overall it was a great experience. I got my job order on the 3rd day and they were transparent upon contract signing.

Interview Questions

• If you have a friend who asked you to do the logging in to work on her behalf cause she will be late, what would you do and why?   1 Answer

Community Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Uber (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

First round was versale round. It was very tough. So you habe to prepare very well for that particular round. When other rounds were quite easy. Hr round was also easy.

Community Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Uber.

Interview

Very smooth and free flowing process. There will be two rounds, one is a analytical and math round and another is the interview round which has three different interviews by respective personnel.

Community Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uber (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

A friend referred me for this interview.

Got an email with the venue details and time.

Four total rounds and every round was elimination round.

First Round
    It was a written aptitude test which included 15 questions on Data Interpretations, Number Series, Letter Coding, Work - Time, Speed, Relations and Other Non Verbal Analytical questions.
    Immediately after writing the test they’ll brief you about Uber they even served free McD Burgers and after 30-40 Minutes the results of the first round was announced. There were 250+ candidates out of which 60+ candidates were shortlisted.

Second Round
    2 Guys called me up and we had a discussion about Uber and Previous organization. I was very nervous initially because they were two but then the people are so amazing and welcoming it turned out to be fun.

Third Round
    I was really excited after the 2nd round to meet other person. This round was taken by a team lead I believe he asked me general logical analytical questions and was really cool. We then discussed about scenarios about the work to which I answered, He asked me to wait for the next round. And again I was really glad to meet this person too.

Fourth Round ( Final Round)
    The guy was a Manager (Operations) he asked me very general questions like tell me about yourself and had a general discussion in the beginning and he asked me about performance at previous organization and why did I chose to leave it. In the end he thanked me for interviewing with them and informed me to leave for the day.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.