Uber Community Operations Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Uber Community Operations Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Uber

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uber (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied Directly on Website in November 2015.

Received a Call in December 2nd Week ,
The interview process initiated with a basic overview over my work ex and skill set profiles and What JD and JS requirements are ?
As was out of state so requested for scheduling later , finally the process began in Feb 2016(The recruiter was considerate , I give that to Uber) !!

My Analysis - Suitable for Empathetic Personalities with good communication skills and professional etiquette. Experience in dealing various customer base and vendor base could be an advantage for the role.Multilingual employee with knowledge of various consumer cultures would be strategic acquisition.

Feedback on Glassdoor helped a lot in preparation !!

Then got a situation based document interview of various customer and vendor scenarios.
Be logical and answer. Every Situation triggers a response be logical.

Finally called for Interview at Venue in Hyderabad.

First was an Aptitude on DI , Number Series + Time, Work and Distance + Quadratic Equation for QA & Verbal Ability . ( Don't panic , they told not an Elimination Round ) I wished it was !!
Then Went for 2 rounds of Interview including HR
Questions on Uber Business Model and Why I would be Suitable for the Role ?
Answered , They Check on Person and Org Fit as well as better if your career alignment is with organisational objectives of Uber.

Cleared the rounds . Told to Left for the Day.

Received a call later for Final operations Round With Manager.

Similar Questions on Skills , Model , Why Uber ? Why Me ? Career after 5 years down the line.

Answered (in my case after working for few corps didn't wanted to work for similar roles but move into HR so told frankly about other offers in HR)

When asked for Improvements.......Gave a criticial analysis on certain issues like Vendor management (Gave idea of Driver Incubation Chamber for Training Vendors)+Surge pricing( Still Critical about Surge Pricing I am ok for certain Extent as far as business model is concerned ;but 8X or more is Just too much !!) which technically was out of my job role .'
Anyways !!
Finally informed not suitable for current role via Mail 2 days later.
Adios !! For Now !!

For Company-

Like Opened Center of Excellence In Hyderabad India.
Good Business Model.
Excellent Presence and Feedback Mechanism on Social Media.

Scope of Improvements :

Vendor Management Should be Culture Centric.....Different Markets require Different Approach.
As a customer Hate Surge pricing ....be Uber or any other counter part.
Entrepreneurship is good but hire some experienced people too....I would have appreciated being interviewed by a panel for final round or someone with different questions other than similar in HR rounds rather than 2 people of which one never spoke . I still wonder What was the other person analyzing me for ?? MBTI or Type A or B ?? Psychologist ?? Still no idea !!
Loved Uber as a Customer . As an interviewee Average. For Travis Kalanick and his Entrepreneurship Spirit Just Awesome !! Company will hire more in coming time. Awesome Company to Work For !!
Pays above Market Standards.....Already a Winner in Recent Global Startups !! kudos !!

No Opinions !! Uber is still just a cab aggregator for me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Uber

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Uber (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

the process took around 20 days. first round is basic English test . 50 questions should be answered in 20 mins. its quite easy. and second round is video interview in which we have to record a video for each question they ask and send. in second round there will be 3 questions to answer . then after shortlisting, the remaining rounds will be held at uber office . there will be 3 more rounds .(all hr rounds ) where we will be judged based on different factors . within 1 week after interview , results will be announced.

Interview Questions

• 1st round : all English (grammar) based questions

hr rounds : scenario based questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Uber (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

it was fast, efficient and thorough. The waiting is kept to a minimum as the HR department does an amazing job at identifying talent. That being said, it is good to be yourself and avoid using fluffy language as they see right through it.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a critical situation with an example.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Uber (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied through referral and it took one month to complete the interview. 4 face to face managers rounds just about how excited you are to work with them. Very friendly management and you can easily get along right from the interview thing!

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the Delhi rape case was escalated to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Uber (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Uber came to my campus for recruiting.
    First round was online English assessment test.
    Second round was video interview.
    Third round was HR.
    I was selected till hr round.
    Unfortunately I messed things up even though I could've gotten the job easily.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Uber (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Call support for the riders and the driver partner while on the trip. Incident Response Team is for emergency support for the rider and the driver partner who are on the trip.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Uber (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview went for an entire day, but the HR's keep giving you an update on what is happening. You are kept posted about your interview feedback. But it all measures to how you present yourself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Uber (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

First there was a written test on aptitude and creative writing. Creative writing section included email writing. Followed by three rounds of interview. The three rounds are of short duration.

Community Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Uber (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in May 2017.

Interview

The Interview process is very easy. All you have to do is visit the office. Take the exam, after passing the exam you'll proceed immediately with the interview. All interview are very approachable. You will not be feeling intimidated.

Interview Questions

• How will you finish a task if you are alone in the office and your Team Lead is out.   Answer Question

Community Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tagui (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uber (Tagui (Philippines)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was fast and easy. I didn't have to spend too much time applying for the job. It took about a little over 4 hours to get the job offer

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.