UPS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at UPS

2,879 Interview Reviews

1.9

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Overall easier interviewing process. Conducted interview over the phone. They asked me specifics on my background and knowledge about financial programs like Excel and Access - be specific, the more you can bring to the table, the higher chance you have of getting an offer. Helpful if you come from a MIS background

Interview Questions

Interview

our scheduled interview is with multiple people. You meet at the warehouse, in a room, and wait for everyone to arrive. An HR employee gives you a quick run down of the position, hours you will work, and pay grade. After that you get a tour of the warehouse. Once the tour is over everyone goes back to the room and is pulled in one by one (this is done in order of who got their first and so on). A few questions are asked, additional paperwork is processed, and then you pick a day to go in for orientation/training. Have an open mind, for possible job advancement. May take time so be patient and expect to work hard for promotion.

Interview Questions

• are you prepared to work different hours   1 Answer

PPM Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Very nice process. Check-in first, and then the interviewer is based on which department you applied too. Very general questions just to get to know you and how much you know about the company

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were in a tough situation, and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Interview

Easy, simple, and quick. I was in and out in under 30 minutes. The questions were standard interview questions and I was offered a job the next day by phone. Great company, not a fan of the union dues though.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very easy interview. Questions are pretty straight forward. Just asking questions about yourself, the basics. A couple of background questions. Nothing to stress over. Take your time and answer the questions truthfully.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS in August 2020.

Interview

go in, talk about why you want to work there, hire you because they'll basically hire anybody at the moment. They tell you the job duties which is lifting boxes up to 150 pounds, if you capable of that and if you can be at work on time. they tell you the pay which is 14 an hour.

Interview Questions

Interview

It has been super basic and simple. Interview is kind of a mix of a walkthrough of the building and then shadowing a person doing what you would be doing. A couple of basic questions followed.

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Very chill interview process, mostly just asked about previous experience and how it would help in the job. Helps to have dealt with customers before and knowing how to work quickly.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

They asked me 3 questions mainly they wanted to tell me about the position and ask me if I had any questions or concerns for them a week later I was called back and offered the position

Interview Questions

• If you told a worker to do something and they said they didn’t want too what would you do ?   1 Answer

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Dallas, TX (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

I got an email from a UPS Recruiter and set up a phone screen with him. Had a brief 15 minute conversation. Asked me more in detail about my background and education. Asked me a few questions to see if I had sales experience. Towards the end, he told me upfront that I was moving to the next round.
    Second Round was with the Sales Manager of Texas and Oklahoma .He was a great guy with 27 years of experience with UPS. Pretty decent interview but threw me off guard with questions. Asked deeper story telling questions and how i handled certain scenarios. First, he gave me his background with UPS. Gave me a thorough review of the job and what it entails. Gave me time to ask a number of questions and his answers were very informative and helpful. Then, I asked about the next steps and he said it was the job offer. Did not tell me how i would receive offer and was adamant on how he had other candidates to review. He never gave me a time frame on when to expect the decision.

Interview Questions

• Q; How do you overcome an objection?   1 Answer
    • Q: Tell how you lost a sale and then regained it.   1 Answer
    • Q: Tell how you lost a sale and then regained it.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.