UPS Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

UPS Accountant Interview Questions

Interviews at UPS

2.8

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Coppell, TX (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

HR will contact you to set up interview within a couple of weeks of applying. You will interview with two to three management level employees, including supervisor that is looking to hire for their specific group. Interview is about one hour long. If company is interested in hiring you the HR representative will call you to extend an offer.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have with accounting systems?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Coppell, TX (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

I found the job posting at my school's job board. The job posting asked candidates to send an email directly to the accounting supervisor and/or accounting manager. I sent the email and receive an email to schedule an interview within 2 days. I went to the interview with the accounting manager and accounting supervisor I was going to report to. The interview was only 30 minutes at around 10 am. I received an offer the same day.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UPS (Dallas, TX (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

You will get an email or a phone call to schedule an interview, You will have one interview typically with HR, Supervisor or the manager of the team. Fairly easy and will last for about 30 minutes

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Coppell, TX (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Got interviewed by very young people, it seems that senior management don't care to interview you. Vague questions, if you're are older than them you figure out that there is a lot of work for little pay.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Very basic questions regarding your past experience, asked about the understanding about the interviewed position, went through background, and if you wanted to raise any questions regarding the job

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)).

Interview

I find the job on both linkedin and UPS job website.
    I have been through three-round interviews in total.
    Firstly, a telephone interview with HR. And then I went to their office and have Interview with supervisor.The last round is Excel text.

Interview Questions

• Introduction about yourself. (background education and previous job)
      Why you choose this position.
      Why you suit this job.
      And some open-ended questions are used to test how you solve a problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in January 2017.

Interview

One test and skype interview - quite easy process. I had nice and friendly interviewers so didn't feel very stressed. Then I had to go to the office for a 1:1

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at UPS (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was brief. Hiring manager was not smiling at all. Asking typical questions like what's your strength & weaknesses. They were willing to interview me after work, this was the part I gracious over.

Interview Questions

• Briefly introduce yourself.   1 Answer
    • What's your strength and weaknesses?   1 Answer
    • What do you intend for the next role?   Answer Question
    • She tested me on accounting technical term and my critical thinking.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in July 2017.

Interview

Submitted CV through UPS career page

HR admin/sourcer wanted to schedule telephone interview.
    We agreed on a time and I was on stand by . Guess who botched tis meeting(?)I followed up an email that I would be available at a later date and time. Then, HR tried to call me later that day when I was at the gym (ca. 03:30pm). I asked to reschedule the interview, we agreed.
    Again, I was on standby ...no call. Again I followed up via email. One day later HR called me again when I was at the gym (04:00pm). I offered to be available for the entire full day (the following day)....guess who did not respond.

Very strange behaviour but well seems to fall in line with UPS parcel delivery mentality....just unprofessional!
    Honestly I do not know what is going on at UPS HR, but if you can not stick to deadlines and let people waste their time...seriously!

Needless to say that I lost interest after all of this

Interview Questions

• no interview because HR botched the interview meeting set up   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.