Twitter Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,244 of over 1,244.0 interviews

Employee Referral18%
Recruiter16%
HardAverageEasy

Twitter

Application

I interviewed at Twitter

Interview

Coding OA on HackerRank, heard that everyone who applied got one, 2 DP problem, 2 LeetCode medium questions. Rejected days after. Never heard of anyone around me getting an on-site.

Interview Questions
  • DP LeetCode Medium. Graph medium.
    Answer Question

Twitter

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Twitter

Interview

Multi-stage interview, including written tasks and interviews. It started with a chat with the recruiter on the phone and then a written assignment followed by a formal interview. The recruiter was very friendly, the task was directly regarding the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Twitter

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twitter

Interview

Applied online, got an interview session with recruiter based in SG. Everything went well and at the end the recruiter directly asked my avalability for next round of interview , so I directly provided and we even agree on the schedule. He mentioned that he will send me the link after the call, which never came.... Was ghosted...I emailed the recruiter twice, but no reply... very unorganized. Was the worst interview experience in my career and this came from such a big company.

Interview Questions
  • Average qs about past experiences, etc

Twitter

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Twitter

Interview

This is the WORST interview experience I’ve ever had! Makes me not want to apply for Twitter ever again… During the interview process, the hiring manager asked about my previous projects. When I was describing my projects, she interrupted me many times and was showing clear contempt. There was this look on her face, a very obvious contempt smile, making me feel the projects I described were useless and stupid… If you are not interested in hiring, just don’t waste people’s time. I want to share this experience. I interviewed at many companies and I interview candidates myself too, this makes me very uncomfortable. The hiring manager is disrespectful and very unprofessional. Also the interview process was not very organized…

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Twitter

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Twitter

Interview

Applied online, standard recruiter screen, hiring manager convo, and separate portfolio review. Basic questions around work history, goals, and interest in the company. After these three interviews and really positive feedback the recruiting team ghosted. No response even after a few follow-up emails. I’m not sure what happened, but regardless it’s not appropriate to leave a candidate hanging with no response having devoted 3 hours of time already.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Twitter

Application

I interviewed at Twitter

Interview

Difficult problem solving coding test on hacker rank, along with some relatively ok SQL table manipulation questions including inner join, outer join, self join and basic conditions and aggregation as well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Twitter

Application

I interviewed at Twitter

Interview

Three steps on a call, four interviews during an onsite The final step was a business case to prepare based on the products. Lots of preparation to do but the whole process was smooth

Twitter

Application

I interviewed at Twitter

Interview

Interviewed with a recruiter who reached out via LinkedIn. The interviewer walked me through basic screening questions about my resume and asked me to describe how my past jobs and resume compared to the requirements in the posting. I was also asked about my salary expectations for the role and if I could start earlier than the listed date. The recruiter also followed up quickly on the status of my application after the interview and was very responsive.

Interview Questions
  • What policy experience do you have that applies to federal elections?

Twitter

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twitter in Nov 2021

Interview

The first round was a 60 minute technical coding assessment on Codify. There were around 4 medium Leetcode questions. Following this there are some behavioral and technical interviews with screeners.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Twitter

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Twitter in Nov 2021

Interview

The interview process was pretty smooth. 1) Had an initial phone interview that lasted an hour. 2) I subsequently had a 30min call with the engineering manager. He was very pleasant. 3) I then had a virtual onsite with 3 rounds. - Coding round: A simple problem that i was able to solve quickly. They then built on this problem. I was able to explain my approach for the solution and started implementing it (It was obvious that one couldn't achieve the solution in 15mins). - Design round: This round went well too. I was able to communicate and explain my design. I walked them through the different reasoning for the design chosen. I involved them throughout the different choices made. - Topgrading round: Discussion with the manager about past roles held. I was not offered the position citing that i needed prompting in the coding round and that my system design needed more work. This was one of my best performances in a coding interview and i did not need any prompting. Its unfortunate that such an observation/comment was made. I can accept the feedback on my system design and can definitely work on it.

Interview Questions
  • Practice Leetcode medium questions for coding and Grokking for system-design.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,244 Interviews