Three Ireland Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 34 of over 34 interviews

Recruitment Agency10%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Three Ireland

Application

I interviewed at Three Ireland

Interview

First round was technical with future peer colleagues. Second round was presentation with future peer colleagues technical+Hiring Manager +HR followed by personality assessment test. First round was technical asking of network knowledge and solutions designing. Second round was all about presentation and HR asked about expected salary.

Interview Questions
  • How 5G Core works and its pros and cons
    Answer Question
  • Questions from presentation on 5G Core

Anonymous Employee in Louth

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Three Ireland (Louth) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview was structured and was easy to follow along. There were two interviewers… one would ask a question then the other would ask a question and so on. Answers rated out of 10.

Interview Questions
  • •Describe the perfect sale •How would you manage a difficult customer •Describe the key elements of this position •What specific skills or experience do you have that would allow you to perform well in this job • What products and services do three offer • What is more important… quality sale or quality customer service • tell me about a time you had a clear goal/ objective • role play on how you would sell a product

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three Ireland (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Short time between call to interview and the interview itself. Quick process to get through and one quick follow up with senior management before end of process. It was all very open and understanding of making time for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Three Ireland (Dublin, Dublin) in Apr 2021

Interview

There was a Telephone interview followed by a face to face interview. The whole experience was very positive and I felt at ease throughout the process and the questions

Interview Questions
  • Can you name a time you exceeded the customers expectations?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Three Ireland (Dublin, Dublin) in Feb 2021

Interview

30 min phone interview as first round. Completion of a personality test and a 15 minute presentation on their digital offering to be supplied 48 hours after the brief was provided. The 2nd round interview lasted 1 hour 35 mins by Zoom and was a 4 panel interview. I went through the entire process to be told at the end that my salary expectation was too high even though they had not provided a salary scale in the job spec and my salary expectation was clear in my online application. They wasted my time.

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience, lots of tell me about a time when questions.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Three Ireland (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

The best interview process that I ever experienced - from the welcome at reception on arrival to the follow up comms received by the recruitment team. It was a very positive experience from start to finish.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioural type questions. I was asked in depth about my experience. Cultural fit related questions were also asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sligo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Three Ireland (Sligo) in Aug 2020

Interview

Sat with manager in staff room and was asked numerous questions relevant to my knowledge of phones and salesmanship. The atmosphere was easy-going and the questions were manageable. It was relatively quick and took at most 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three Ireland (Cork) in Jul 2020

Interview

2 interviews using MS Teams. First interview was with the store manager. Standard questions (easy to answer if you prepare with STAR technique). Had to fill in an online aptitude test which only took 30 min. Mostly just reaction testing questions, with some true or false statements. Second interview was scheduled for the following week with the regional recruiter and another store manager from a different shop. All 3 interviewers were lovely, especially the recruiter. Was told I would hear back withing 5 days- never got a response. Would have been nice to even get a simple email saying sorry not this time? I will say double check the store reviews online. The one I applied for has some absolutely shocking reviews that I did not notice beforehand, so maybe I dodged a bullet?

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Three Ireland (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Applied through their website, received an email with a link to schedule an interview a week later. I scheduled my time slot through the link. There was a lack of details within the link when scheduling the interview, but that's for them to figure out. Attended the interview a week later, which started later than the scheduled time (red flag number no. 1) Interviewer eventually arrived and led me to the interview room (only 1 interviewer, red flag no. 2) How can only one person make an initial decision on a candidates suitability? Outdated competency based questions asked, what are your strengths and weaknesses (red flag no. 3) Tell me about a time when.... etc, etc. Anyone who understands STAR can manipulate these interviews. Doesn't let you know about the candidate and how they can fit in with your team and what they can contribute, the human side is completely lost. Interview was supposed to be 40 minutes, 60 minutes later my interview ended. Five weeks later I'm awaiting a response which is very poor, complete disrespect for those who have taken time off work or their day to get to the interview, interview itself and finish. Complete waste of 3 hours for no response to be given, (red flag no. 4) a simple regrets email is sufficient. I've worked for many years within HR and recruitment and would never not send a response to a candidate who has attended for interview. Overall very very poor recruitment strategy. I think I've dodged a bullet here! 😜 If for some odd reason its taking them this long to make a decision (potential red flag no. 5) I'd definitely decline.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Three Ireland (Dublin, Dublin) in Jan 2020

Interview

Long and arduous. Very combative process. Felt more like an exercise in catching me out than actually determining if I was suitable for the position. Certainly didn't make me want to work here.

Interview Questions
  • It felt very much like a grilling with both interviewers playing bad cop
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Interviews