Three Ireland Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Three Ireland

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Three Ireland (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview process involved 3 online business questions type aptitude tests, a phone interview and in person presentation interview. There was very little communication on when the next interview would be. They went three weeks with no contact then gave me one day warning for a phone interview without asking me if I was available at that time to interview. They didn't even give a precise time they just said it would be in a two hour window in a certain time frame.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very non technical. Just business type questions like a time you were under stress and how you coped.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview with hiring manager. Hiring manager takes you through a 30 minute screening. If successful move onto an interview with the hiring manager and a recruiter

Head Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Three Ireland (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by Competency based interview in the head office with HR and manager. Found the interviewer to be unprofessional. Got no correspondence after the interview despite taking time out to interview

Learning and Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Three Ireland (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in October 2015.

Interview

Competency based. Question types:
    Tell me a time
    Describe a situation
    How did you do x
    How do you deal with x
    What bothers you
    What motivates you
    What are you most proud of in you career / personal life.

Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three Ireland.

Interview

I applied for the job through the Three careers site which is simple. I then popped the recruitment team an email outlining my experience. Within 1 day the RGM contacted me for a phone interview and I was invited to the first stage interview which consisted of competency based questions. I was then invited to the 2nd stage interview where I was to present a swot analysis and more competency based questions around my discovery. Finally my references where checked and a job offer was obtained.

The whole process was excellent and very professional. One of the most enjoyable interview experiences I have had the pleasure in taking part in.

Excited and looking forward to starting my career with Three.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Three Ireland (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in January 2017.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview which went through past experiences. I was then brought in for a group interview where they tested us on leadership and negotiation skills which was enjoyable. There was also a personal interview where I was asked to pick a number at random from the phonebook and try and make a sale.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when things went wrong and how you dealt with it?   1 Answer

Recruitment Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three Ireland in October 2017.

Interview

It was a three step interview to include telephone interview, face to face interview and presentation (a bit unusual for an experienced hire!)
    The inhouse recruiter was about 45 minutes late for the initial call and when she finally rang me, she dove straight into the questions, no apology, no review on the role or interview structure etc.
    Overall, the interview went ok though questions seemed to be all over the place. Soon after interview, I decided to withdraw from the process.

Interview Questions

• Telephone interview was a competency based assessment with questions around my relevant experience.   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Three Ireland (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in October 2015.

Interview

2 rounds:
    1- hiring manager
    2- manager and recruiter

1st round hiring manager didn't show - someone else took the interview
    2nd round - recruiter was unfriendly, asked 99% of the questions (hiring manager asked 1 question)
    Communication was poor between stages. Offer phone call was cold and recruiter seemed unhappy.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Limerick, Co. Limerick

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three Ireland (Limerick, Co. Limerick) in February 2018.

Interview

First Round Face-to-face Interview with hiring manager. General questions regarding education, past working experience, skills and knowledge. Pleasant, not stressful and it took approx 50 mins. Was suppose to be informed about calling back for second (competency) interview. Not called back, not getting any feedback, email or any form of communication afterwards. Even if not successful, at least I expected an email saying that more suitable applicants were selected.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Three Ireland (Cork) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a very long process (over 6 weeks long) in which time I was unsure if I had the job or not, and had to turn down other jobs I got in the meantime after Three contacted me.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.