Three Ireland Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Three Ireland

2.6

Learning Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Three Ireland (Dublin, Co. Dublin).

Interview

Applied through their website, received an email with a link to schedule an interview a week later. I scheduled my time slot through the link. There was a lack of details within the link when scheduling the interview, but that's for them to figure out.
    Attended the interview a week later, which started later than the scheduled time (red flag number no. 1)
    Interviewer eventually arrived and led me to the interview room (only 1 interviewer, red flag no. 2) How can only one person make an initial decision on a candidates suitability?
    Outdated competency based questions asked, what are your strengths and weaknesses (red flag no. 3) Tell me about a time when.... etc, etc. Anyone who understands STAR can manipulate these interviews. Doesn't let you know about the candidate and how they can fit in with your team and what they can contribute, the human side is completely lost.
    Interview was supposed to be 40 minutes, 60 minutes later my interview ended.
    Five weeks later I'm awaiting a response which is very poor, complete disrespect for those who have taken time off work or their day to get to the interview, interview itself and finish. Complete waste of 3 hours for no response to be given, (red flag no. 4) a simple regrets email is sufficient.
    I've worked for many years within HR and recruitment and would never not send a response to a candidate who has attended for interview.
    Overall very very poor recruitment strategy.
    I think I've dodged a bullet here! 😜

If for some odd reason its taking them this long to make a decision (potential red flag no. 5) I'd definitely decline.

Graduate Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Three Ireland (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in January 2019.

Interview

1. Applied online
    2. Psychometric, numerical and logical testing online
    3. Video interview

4. Another, longer personality psychometric test days before the interview
    5. In person interview with HR and Data scientist, Gave a presentation, competencies styled interview.

Process was quite long and drawn out, applications closed at the end of October, the online tests did not begin until mid December, and interviewed at the end of January.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a busy schedule?
      Why are you interested in this position?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview with hiring manager. Hiring manager takes you through a 30 minute screening. If successful move onto an interview with the hiring manager and a recruiter

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Three Ireland (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview process involved 3 online business questions type aptitude tests, a phone interview and in person presentation interview. There was very little communication on when the next interview would be. They went three weeks with no contact then gave me one day warning for a phone interview without asking me if I was available at that time to interview. They didn't even give a precise time they just said it would be in a two hour window in a certain time frame.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very non technical. Just business type questions like a time you were under stress and how you coped.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Limerick, Co. Limerick

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three Ireland (Limerick, Co. Limerick) in February 2018.

Interview

First Round Face-to-face Interview with hiring manager. General questions regarding education, past working experience, skills and knowledge. Pleasant, not stressful and it took approx 50 mins. Was suppose to be informed about calling back for second (competency) interview. Not called back, not getting any feedback, email or any form of communication afterwards. Even if not successful, at least I expected an email saying that more suitable applicants were selected.

Recruitment Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three Ireland in October 2017.

Interview

It was a three step interview to include telephone interview, face to face interview and presentation (a bit unusual for an experienced hire!)
    The inhouse recruiter was about 45 minutes late for the initial call and when she finally rang me, she dove straight into the questions, no apology, no review on the role or interview structure etc.
    Overall, the interview went ok though questions seemed to be all over the place. Soon after interview, I decided to withdraw from the process.

Interview Questions

• Telephone interview was a competency based assessment with questions around my relevant experience.   Answer Question

Head Office Position Interview

Interview

Initial stage of interview process was very organised and I received a call for an interview very soon after using the on-line application tool. I was called in for two interviews and the process each time gave me the impression that Three's recruitment process was very professional. After my last interview I was told that a decision on the position would be made within a week as there was one other candidate to interview. This did not happen and I received two missed calls from a consultant weeks later to notify me that they were delayed in filling the position due to key decision makers being away. I then noticed that the position I applied for was re-advertised on numerous job websites. Months on I have to date not received a call back from Three confirming that my application was unsuccessful. I feel this was highly unprofessional as it's common courtesy to notify applicants once a decision has been made and to provide feedback on the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions on why you are best placed for the position and what prompted you to apply, your management style/ways of working, problem solving and working with others (teams and senior stake holders)   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Limerick, Co. Limerick

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three Ireland (Limerick, Co. Limerick) in March 2017.

Interview

3 steps- group interview, fake phone call , one on one interview ... usual questions on experience and scenarios , mostly asking questions on how to deal with customers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Limerick, Co. Limerick

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Three Ireland (Limerick, Co. Limerick) in March 2017.

Interview

You go to the recruitment agency who are acting as an employment agency and you sit an approximately 15 minute interview. Part of the interview is a mock phone call and you can be part of a group.

Interview Questions

• A customer is calling enquiring about a service provided by the company.   1 Answer
    • Have you had many absences in your previous employment?   1 Answer

Head Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Three Ireland (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by Competency based interview in the head office with HR and manager. Found the interviewer to be unprofessional. Got no correspondence after the interview despite taking time out to interview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.