Apple Interview Question: The one thing that kept impre... | Glassdoor.ie

Interview Question

Corporate Procurement Manager Interview Cupertino, CA (US)

The one thing that kept impression upon me what's how the

challenging the job was going to be in regards to your colleagues. My job experience was more than adequate, the experience I had with exactly what they were looking for to put in place process and procedures that would help the company in the long run. But a suggested by the way my co-workers were going to interact with me was an experience pain itself.
Answer

Interview Answer

1 Answer

I was more than surprised at how protective other individuals were with regards to departmental information and how the process was executed regarding the completion love goals and customer request. Yes they were plenty of procedures and processes in place, however is that just went to a general overall day-to-day operations. I don't know of any individual that doesn't need a visual illustration of how something is done. In addition to intangibles is that are always a day-to-day aspect which cannot recorded as a process or procedure. This is how I should have responded but I had no idea is that not being trained or mentored was a standard at Apple.

Interview Candidate on 21 Oct 2017

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.