The Home Depot Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at The Home Depot

5,031 Interview Reviews

2.2

Lumber Associate Interview

Interview

Very laid back, got along well with the manager. It was really straightforward and I got hired the same day that I interviewed. We honestly talked more about my education than actual interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Education background, personal interests, and availability.   Answer Question

Home Depot Cashier Interview

Interview

Super easy , Basic questions barely waited anytime. The lady who interviewed me seemed really distracted and eager to hire someone new . Only asked basic hypotheticals and was hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• Q: Name a time when you dealt with a difficult employee   Answer Question

Interview

The interview process for Home Depot was fairly straightforward. My first contact was a phone interview. Then I was asked to meet with a manager in person before being offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What past experiences would help you excel at customer service?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Very casual in the breakroom. You're interviewing with a supervisor before the GM. Based on your qualifications they'll refer you to the GM. If that happens you essentially got the job.

Flooring Specialist Interview

Interview

About a 10 to 15 min one on one interview with either a manager or store manager. Sometimes two interviews. It was a pretty easy painless process. I think I had two interviews one with a manager and the second with a store manager.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Pretty straight forward process, I interviewed with the ASM and he asked me a few questions about my job history. Got an offer during the interview and then went to take a drug test.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Interview

very simple and safe they were nice and cool. The manager was a very nice person and they wanted to help me i loved the place sadly didn’t get the job but i recommend it to anyone very laid back and easy

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

Fairly straightforward process. First round was a group interview at their innovation lab. The group interview was about designing a system. Just make sure you participate and give your opinion. The onsite consists of two rounds, a mixed of general behavior and past projects

Interview Questions

Interview

Super easy, quick questionnaire. Process took less than 10 minutes and was emailed back the next day. Website was also very easy to use. Looks like all jobs require the same questionnaire.

Sr. Product Manager Interview

Interview

People on the panel are nice, but be mindful to stay professional. I struggled to gauge how I should act. At the last 5 minutes of technical interview I was asked to tal about my favorite product. I didn't answer well-- because I felt the question was asked very casually.

I never got honest feedback but I would say if you are not immediately booked for the next round, "its a no"

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.