Tesco Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Tesco Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Tesco

2.0

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, KY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tesco (London, KY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online after 8 failed applications, finally managed to get a group interview. Interview consisted of 3 competency based questions, very easy going and friendly. About a week later i was notified by phone that i got the job. Came for induction and all went from there

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tesco

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tesco (London, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

yhe Interview was ok not too bad. Lot of scenario questions which was annoying. There was not much asked about ur self or ur hobbies or education just scenario stuff tbh

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tesco.

Interview

Group interview with questions that should be asked in a one to one interview. Made us stand at the tills and interact with customers. In the end, we were asked about why we chose to work for tesco.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tesco (York, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

Very relaxed, asks you about your experiences in life before, asks you about your availability to work the hours and asks you when you have you delivered excellent customer service.

Interview Questions

• when you have you delivered excellent customer service.?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport, Newport, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tesco (Newport, Newport, Wales (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

I had a face to face interview. I didn’t have to do questions online as my sister work there. She didn’t interview me her colleague did. I was nervous and she repeated one of the questions I didn’t understand

Interview Questions

• Name a time you gave excellent customer care or advice   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wallasey, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tesco (Wallasey, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

Applied online and later received an interview! the interview went very well and the manager was polite, I walked away happy with the process. I did not receive the job but I was overall very pleased with the experience none the less.

Interview Questions

• questions relating to teamwork, examples of working in a team etc.   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tesco (Bristol, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

Very easy, in-store interview with the store manager, they were quite friendly and made me feel at ease. I found the questions really easy and the whole thing was fairly informal. It did not feel like a particularly challenging interview.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tesco (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

Informal talk, standard questions. As I had worked in a very similar store we talked a lot about the kind of things required and I made sure to mention all the usual activities that were done. The interviewer was impressed and although I did not get the job because there were so many applicants, they phoned to say that they had forwarded my CV to another store that was hiring.

Interview Questions

• 1. When was a time you followed procedure?
      2. When was a time you changed your approach to suit the customer?
      3. When was a time you responded to a situation and took action?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tesco (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online and answered questions online. Got a phone call for an interview a few days after. Standard interview questions, not to formal. Interview only lasted about 15 - 20 minutes

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer and what how did you deal with it   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southend-on-Sea, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tesco (Southend-on-Sea, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Easy Interview. Arrived went to customer service, taken to interview room , interview commenced, show out and got a call back week later. Lady who interviewed was nice but tired to pressure me to put more hours down. Senior management was also very nice and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked as a team?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.