Interview Question

Client Manager Interview

-Otley, England

Blue Octopus Recruitment

Tell me what you know about us?

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

4 Answers

How is this "another fake review"? It seems pretty accurate in my opinion. Just because it's not what you want to hear doesn't make it "fake". Glassdoor have hardly failed, they give everyone the opportunity to express their personal experiences with companies, good or bad. It's more unethical deceiving potential employees at interview stage in my opinion. An intelligent man would listen, take the criticism on board and look at ways to improve things moving forward . What you should remember Mike, is that you are the minority, as in a long standing member of staff. The vast majority have left or been sacked and there obviously must be reasons behind this, but you are clearly unwilling to accept the reasons why.

Dear Mike on

With the greatest of, actually with no respect, are you being serious Mike? Your interview process is the same as your pitch, like a very, very boring and poorly rehearsed script. It's full of idealistic scenarios and lies. What more explanation is required than the fact that nobody ever stays with the business other than a handful of admin girls with no other prospects in the area and you because you're the owners mate! Listen to the people who have given genuine reviews on here and start treating people with more respect. Of course you probably don't kind people leaving I guess, particularly if they have accounts to leave you!

Silly Mike on

Just to let you know i was the person that wrote this original interview review. It is not in anyway a fake review and as per the other comments i hope you can take it constructively. I do not want to get into any further discussion about this but businesses improve by taking onboard feedback and learning from it.

Anonymous on

With the greatest of, actually with no respect, are you being serious Mike? Your interview process is the same as your pitch, like a very, very boring and poorly rehearsed script. It's full of idealistic scenarios and lies. What more explanation is required than the fact that nobody ever stays with the business other than a handful of admin girls with no other prospects in the area and you because you're the owners mate! Listen to the people who have given genuine reviews on here and start treating people with more respect. Of course you probably don't kind people leaving I guess, particularly if they cave accounts to leave you!

Silly Mike on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.