Interview Question

Bank Teller Interview

United Bank for Africa

Tell me about yourself Your strength and weakness Why do you want to work with uba Why should we hire you . Qualities of a bank teller

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

3 Answers

I am a professional, hard working, customer focused employee that can be relied upon to act as a role model for your bank. I work efficiently as a team and also as an individual. I enjoy new challenges as well as seeking for solutions to those challenges. In an ever changing world, I under how important it is to provide excellent customer service to clients.

Anonymous on

I want to work for your bank because I pride myself as someone with professionalism and high standards. Having studied your bank, in particular your value, mission and ethics, you are an organisation that sets high standards for executing one's enterprise with so much excellence.

Anonymous on

You should hire me because the skills, qualities and attributes I possess are a perfect match for this job. I have excellent communication skills, I can work at a pace and respond to customers complaints on time, I can deal with customers complaints in alignment with the bank's laid down policies. I also know how to attend to customers that are frustrated about the some of the services provided by the bank.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.