Interview Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

-Brea, CA

J. Crew

Tell me about a time when you took a potentially bad customer experience and made it a good one.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

6 Answers

when i was teaching at online academy

Anonymous on

when i work in Store manager as a assistance

Anonymous on

On a very busy sale day a young strong gentleman arrived at the counter furious at me and the company! He claimed he bought the sweater three separate times, each time having the collar unravel.I offered him a soda and a snack. After helping the customers in line, I brought over a few different sweaters to have the look at and he decided on one with sweaters and I charged him half off. He was so happy he became one of the best customers in the store! I immediately called the Manager and told her about the man. I was commended in the next store meeting, II learned a big lesson that day . The adage “ You win more flys with honey than with vinegar!

Anonymous on

When I was teaching at an online academy, I got an inexperienced teacher. I explained it in 5 days and he understood it correctly.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.