Interview Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Lasting Image

Tell me a little about yourself?

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

5 Answers

YES!!!! Finally... someone who sees how he is. Now, imagine working in that environment. Imagine hearing every day how crappy of an employee you are, or getting great ideas shot down, or - as in this one case, hearing him say, "I don't know why [she] needs that many days off, there's nothing anyone can do!", along with a huge eye roll, when an employee was off for bereavement. It was her damn mother that passed away. I don't solicit any business that does business with Lasting Image... and I know who they are. Lasting Image should close their doors... they do disservice to their customers and most importantly to EVERY employee working there. The turnover is INCREDIBLE.

Anonymous on

ALSO... you are correct. Most of the "stellar" reviews on here are, indeed, written by him. The buzz words, the glamour, the improper use of a comma... all him.

Anonymous on

You have been very on point with everything in your assessment of the company from only one interview. Sometimes it takes people days, weeks, months actually working for this company before realizing all the things you've pointed out.

Anonymous on

10/2/17... for every legit bad review, he finds a way to post a bunch of good reviews... 5 in two days. Notice they are all very similar. I seriously hope people catch on and realize what a total fool they’d be to waste time interviewing or being employed there.

Anonymous on

I gave a brief summary of my personal, educational, and work history, before Rick Mann launched into three hours of bluster, self-aggrandizement, and soliciting unpaid work from potential employees.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.