Tech Mahindra Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Tech Mahindra Research Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.7

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

The process comprised of 7 levels. Starting from telephonic, case study, interview on case study, live case study and questions, aptitude, personal interview and client round. Staff is very friendly but strict. Good working environment but rigid. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)).

Interview

The interview was a part of campus placement.
    Rounds were:
    1] Written Test- there was a comprehension with fifteen questions and three case studies which were to be summarised according to the instructions give.
    2] Ops Round- Questions based on a case study.
    3] Live Test- Practical test.
    No questions relating to resume, past experience, or even domain knowledge were asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Got a Mail from HR....Attended the Schedule...
    1st Round: 3 Case Studies on Merger and Acquisition (Just Read Properly, you can easily find answers) and Summary Writing (Sample Provided) (Level - Easy)
    2nd Round: Interview Conducted by TL (Questions Based on Case Study Provided to you) (Level - Easy)
    3rd Round: Solve the Questions (Company Name, its domain, overall performance) (Level - Difficult)
    4th Round: Aptitude and Grammar Test (Simple Questions) (Level - Easy)
    5th Round: Interview Conducted by Head of Production (Questions Based on Case Study Provided to you) (Level - Easy)
    6th Round: Call with Client (Be prepared for this, as final selection is based on this round only) (Level - Hard)

Interview Questions

• Give your best in Client Round. I was unable to crack it as its been my first time to be on call...   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Process was took two weeks. 8 rounds including case studies (medium to difficult), Hr round, aptitude and verbal test, Client call. Even after being selected, they kept delaying the joining date, approx 1 year delay was there which was demotivating.

Interview Questions

• Finance related terms, nifty sensex gold rate that day, about internship projects etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Made to wait several hours before the first round begun. Written test including case studies.
    The second round was Ops, but apparently the vacancies were already fulfilled and all five of us guys were rejected.
    Very bad experience in terms of how they wasted the time.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

started with written test. you have to write comprehentions of three case studies and ans of about 15
    questions on given paragraph.
    Interview process was time consuming.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your self
      why you decide to opt for mba after engineering
      why mba finance   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

there were total 4 rounds
    1- PI (Technical round)
    2- writing test
    3- Apt
    4- Technical/ Hr Round
    I was almost selected for the position , they even told me to come for last interview with their client company bt in the end they never called me for last interview, plus their Hr person are also not fully updated about interview schedule.. in all it was not a good experience

Interview Questions

• Private Equity, Venture Capital and M&A industries and research events in the Private Equity and Venture Capital   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

1st round-3 case studies and 1 comprehensive test carrying 10 questions..simple..u can clear it..just read it properly..n answer the questions
    2nd round-technical interview..very easy..Private Equity & Venture Capital
    3rd round-HR

Hiring process is too slow...they need good HR to manage such interviews..if u r going for this interview...please dont schedule anything else for that day

Interview Questions

• they asked about Private Equity and Venture Capital   1 Answer
    • about finance domain   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Viman Nagar (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Viman Nagar (India)).

Interview

Walk in interview-first some questions related to JD(equity,capital etc) if HR thinks you have knowledge then case study then we waited for 6-7 hrs sitting idle.HR manager told after that he had some other work(?) so he said to come again tomorrow He was not ready to give details or talk.Full waste of time.There were some candidates from yesterdays batch also.so,in all lot of waste of time frustrating so i choose not to waste my time next day by going there

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahar, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mahar, Maharashtra (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

written test, face to face round, written test, operational round, managerial round, project report, aptitude test, client round, telephonic round. it took almost two weeks for selection. they usually call for immediate joining.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.