Tech Mahindra Project Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Tech Mahindra Project Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.8

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandrapur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chandrapur, Maharashtra (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

Interviews are conducted and candidates are selected depending on requirement. Offer letter are released depending on project requirement. Some times selected candidates are kept on hold if other candidate is found much better.

Negotiation

Joined as a fresher

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews followed by a client round after which the offer was made. The interviews were progressively tougher but much leeway was given to a candidate on incorrect answers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No I was not able to negotiate

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Worst hiring process, interview will be taken by one person and after joining should work under another person who don't know our skill. Then need to prove ourselves to impress our manager

Negotiation

Hike percentage

Project Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

I have updated my resume in various job portal while planned for a change. Got a call from Tech Mahindra HR for a scheduled interview on weekend.
    Only 2 rounds are there - Technical and HR (salary negotiation)
    In Technical round, they have asked questions from my project and my technical expertise.
    As I am from Java background, so questions from Thread and Collections bascally

Interview Questions

• One question asked from 12th Mathematics (I was unable to give the answer)   Answer Question

Project Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

First round telephonic, Two round technical face to face and another round HR round. Most questions from data structure , Java , spring , Hibernate and current project related your role and about day to day activity, process about agile etc

Project Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

It was technical rounds and one manager round.Nothing unexpected though ,Prior experience related questions was not asked much which was bit expected .Otherwise it is just a conventional interview .Some technical question which is quite conventional too.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected though ,Prior experience related questions was not asked much which was bit expected .Otherwise it is just a conventional interview .Some technical question which is quite conventional too.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was bit long though .I accepted after few days of negotiation.

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

It was initially telephonic interview with the managers and business leads. Later the HR interview was held and the offer was finalized. Questions mostly involved my expertise on BPM and SOA technologies.

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

ok type , the person was knowledgeable of the facts and experience competency. Straight forward questions were asked and the answers were up to mark.Straight forward questions were asked and the answers were up to mark.

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

They have shortlisted profile and during the interview realised the profile selected doesn't meet the requirements. The effort for preparation and attending...have waisted. Pls make sure ur suits the reuirement

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

there are multiple rounds of interviews, client round is must for some projects. They are questions on both technical and soft skills, client generally try to relate the profile with the existing role and the sutability of candidate.

Interview Questions

• tI was asked about my experience and current job profile,   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.