Tech Mahindra Junior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Tech Mahindra Junior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.7

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

1. Aptitude Test
2. Essay writing
3. Technical
4 HR.
So there are 4 rounds as mentioned above. Mostly if your clear Aptitude there are 60% chances to get selected. Interview will be very easy for Fresher's

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

First we went through a Aptitude test and then a Story Writing test. Then the students who qualified in both the tests went through the Technical Interview. After that the further qualified students had to give the PI

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

the process had written test ,followed by technical interview which was not so difficult,then there was the HR round its jst an formality on thier part .pass the aptitude test more or less ur selected.the basic apti question were asked jst refer the agarwal book for this learn the basic for some telcom question.and college final year project is very important.

Interview Questions

• tell the diffrent software testing life cycle   1 Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in June 2016.

Interview

The process was good and fair but the company is/was reluctant to hire any mechanical engineering graduate even if he is well qualified this made me understand that they doesnt need any mechanical engineering fresher s

Interview Questions

• will you jump to another company if you got jobs in core sector/ dream job   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chennai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The process was very simple. You got to prepare for basic questions from your department and then some kind of fibonacci series programs from any of the language. It is well and good enough to clear the technical interview. All you want to do with HR interview is that just speak with confidence and be brave enough to answer them. Once you clear the aptitude be sure that you will be hired.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liluah (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Liluah (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment drive for freshers.

First there was a Online test. The test consists of total 75 questions in 7 different sections. They had to be answered in 50 minutes. Questions were from Quants, verbal, comprehension, picture puzzles, reasoning etc. There is sectional cutoff for each section. (Cut-off was around 50-60% in each section). The result of this round was declared immediately on screen after the test was over.

Those who qualified, were given a random picture on the screen. We had to write a imaginary story based on that picture. Title is must. They check the grammar and spellings mostly. Very good English is not necessary. Simple English without mistake is okay. It was a mass elimination round.

I passed both these rounds. Previously I heard that if one can manage to pass the first two rounds, Job is almost 70% guaranteed. But, I managed to achieve the rest of the 30%. In the Technical interview they ask some basic questions on C, OOP Concept, DBMS, Networking, UNIX Shell programming etc. Some questions from the project also. (This is for CS & IT guys, for other non-CS dept. there was a different panel).

Those who managed to pass the technical round, moves to the HR round. It's more of a formality. Almost everyone who went to this round, passed it and got the job.

Interview Questions

• Questions they asked me in the Technical round:

1. Define class and question related to that. They asked me not to give definition from the book, but to compare it with some real life example.

2. Questions related to basic data types in C

3. Network layers

4. Some SQL queries

5. Questions related to my Project. (It was on J2EE. So i was asked questions related to servlet, html, css etc)   1 Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sangli, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Sangli, Maharashtra (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Tech m came for campus selection.
    Interview was great.there were four rounds as I am electrical engineer
    1.Aptitude
    Aptitude is not that easy verbal section is hard
    2.Technical(electrical)
    Most of the questions are practical based like working of motor,fan,cooler etc

3.technical(computer and logical reasoning ability)
    Asked various situation to check your logic
    4.PI or HR

Interview Questions

• Technical questions:
      Working of electric fan.
      Dc motor
      Principle of AC motor   1 Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was way too smooth. it was like normal conversation. The HRs were very helpful. The process consisted of four rounds- Aptitude Test, GD, essay writing, Interview.
     They interviewed about my college projects, and strengths , weakness and mainly on conversation skills.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New Delhi (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

3 ROUND PROCESS,
    FIRST IS WRTTIEN TEST MCQ with negatove marking
    it contains english as well as qunatiotative
    Seond is technical round .inw hcih prgraming questions and logic swere ased
    third HR round ,HR took stress interview

Interview Questions

• write a program for patterns
      Find nth highest salary of a employee
      what are aggregate functions   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malleshwaram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Malleshwaram (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview I attended was part of Campus Drive. The interview had 4 stages:
    1) Aptitude test (MCQ-Computerized)
    2) Essay Writing (Computerized)
    3) Technical Interview (1:1)
    4) HR round (1:1)

Each round was a termination round; only by successfully completing one round you can go for another. However clearing HR round was not a big deal if you could clear Technical round.

Interview Questions

• Basic TB questions related to Programming Languages (Java, C ). Also some question regarding the Academic Projects.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.