Tech Mahindra Fresher Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Tech Mahindra Fresher Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.4

Fresher Interview

Interview

Written, technical interview,HR
Written include math, puzzle, English
Interview ask basic of whatever language you are comfortable,...........
Hr was not tough just check your presentation skills
And got offer letter in two days .
But joining letter will take more than a year

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

1. Consisted of an aptitude test with 7 section which was quite easy to crack.
    2.Shortlisted candidates were prompted to one essay writing screen, and given 10 mins times to write one story on given picture.
    3.shortlisted candidates were taken for one on one Technical interview which was easy for me , just asked me about my Projects and the skills i mentioned on my resume.
    4. Last round was HR interview were they asked me about me , my family my interests.

Interview Questions

• What features does your current project lack ?   1 Answer

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

Day One:
    1. Quantitative and Verbal Round - 75 mins
    2. Coding Round - 25 Technical Questions and 1 Programming Question - 1h 30mins

Day Two:
    1.Technical Round - Questions asked from resume.
    2.HR Round

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

i applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune) in January 2019. the process contain 4 rounds .
    1.General Appti,Verbal(Most questions are based on verbal ability)
    2.Story writing.
    3.TI
    4.HR
    In first round 75 questions and time is 50 Min.
    individual cut off as well as overall cutoff.

Interview Questions

• Question Based on verbal reasoning,Quant(Profit Loss,Number series...)   Answer Question

Fresher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

Appeared at College campus interview. First there was an Online test, which followed by Technical interview and HR interview. Eliminations were done in every round. Process took 2 days. After few days of selection, got offer letter on email.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is your Hobby?
      A: music
      Q: How do you listen to music?
      A: on mobile phonw
      Q: draw a flow chart for events happen when call comes during music is being played.   Answer Question

Fresher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

good..it took one day time...first it was aptitude then technical and hr round.....aptitude round has been easy one and they asked to write essay on any given picture...next was technical in which asked about languages like C AND JAVA

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Vijayawada (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The campus drive took for 2days.
    First preplacement was given at 1:00 clock in the afternoon.
    After that at 2'O clock they have conducted the online written exam.
    There are 7 sections in the exam and each section has a sectional cutoff of 60%.By the completion of the exam you will be known that you have cleared or not the exam. If you clear the exam you will be given a picture and you have to describe the picture in 200 words in 15 minutes by typing. It's like a picture description you have to type in system itself.
    After completing that you have to wait for 30mins to know the result. Fortunately I have selected in that round. The 3rd round was TR. It was my first drive and I had gone to TR. I was more tensed. By entering into the cabin only I am tensed. I am a avg student of 65%. I have no idea about what they will ask.

Interview Questions

• TR Round:
      1)Tell me about yourself
      2)What we will use to list out the files in unix by using timestamps?
      3)What is kill command and its purpose, syntax?
      4)Program on unix to find the largest among 2 numbers.
      5)What is the most astonishing subject in CSE?Why?
      6)Your project explanation.
      7)What is IOT?
      8)Speak about any topic of your choice for 5 minutes to test your communication.

HR Round:
      1)Why BTech?
      2)Why less % compared to InterMediate?
      3)Why backlog?
      4)Why CSE?
      5)Diff b/w Knowledge & Excellence.   Answer Question

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tekkali (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Tekkali (India)).

Interview

Aptitude test to be qualified which is an online assessment + essay writing or GD based on the number of people cleared the first round + technical / HR round ( one on one personal interview )

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

There were 4 rounds. Every round is an elimination.
    1. Written Test - It is an online test. You need to answer 75 questions in 50 min. You have 7 sections and also sectional cutoff. Basic knowledge of aptitude and English can help you. Practice aptitude in indiabix. Many questions are from indiabix. But time management is the major factor.
    2. Story writing - Here you will be shown a picture. You have to write a story based on the picture. You should concentrate on spelling mistakes and grammar for this round. You will be given 15 mins to complete your story. But the word limit is 200 and character limit is 1200. So you have to wind up the story below this.
    3. Technical - I am from ECE. So, most of the questions are of electronics. They also asked me some basic questions in C like what are arrays, functions etc., and the difference between C and Java as I included C and Java in my resume. For CSE/IT students the questions are on C and Java.
    You can get through this round if you have good communication skills and some basic knowledge about programming.
    4. HR - This is the final round. The questions asked are tell about yourself, where you want to see yourself in next 5 years, advantages and disadvantages of joining Tech Mahindra. They will only check your communication skills in this round. Remember to know about the company before attending the interview.
    Good Luck :)

Fresher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process took place for two days,both the technical and HR round was very easy and the panel who came also very friendly in nature.Have self confidence and communication to move on with success.The test pattern is an updated one with 70questions with 50marks along with sectional cutoff.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.